[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think David ultimately killed her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8943.jpg (23KB, 327x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8943.jpg
23KB, 327x450px
How do you think David ultimately killed her?
>>
>>84724811
David was anatomically correct, right?
Alone together for so long? You tell me.
>>
>>84724811
stabbed her
>>
>>84724811
She died in the crash and he used her dead body for experiments. Stop forcing this murder meme.
>>
>>84724811
She probably figured out what he was going to do to her. She accepted it and they had a conversation about the cyclical nature of life and death. He looked her in the eyes and choked her unconscious, implanted her with the black liquid or some prototype of a facehugger. He probably dissected her before she regained consciousness as a courtesy so she wouldn't die like the Christian dude.
>>
>>84724939
Are there female androids?
>>
>>84724939
he was decapitated
>>
>>84725097
I'm sure Weyland thought of that
>>
>>84724811
Using her as a test subject for a new line of xenomorphs that could reproduce in more typical animal mating methods.
>>
>>84725021
who fixed him then?
>>
>>84725130
He still had his tongue, though, right??
>>
>>84725179

She did during the travel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeMVrnYNwus
>>
>>84724811
he literally tells you in the movie how he killed her, he forced an embryo down her throat.
>>
File: shaw.jpg (262KB, 1080x866px) Image search: [Google]
shaw.jpg
262KB, 1080x866px
I haven't seen the flick, but from what I heard all the awesome stuff with David brutally torturing Shaw happens off screen. Instead of making the most memorable scifi horror movie of our time, Ridley pussied out. He even fucked over Prometheus fans.
>>
>>84725179
she fixed him during the travel. He finished. It's all in the writers interviews.
>>
>>84725214
wow that looked fucking terrible. they really spent no part of their budget for this did they?
>>
>>84725396
That part is not even in the movie itself, dumbo.
>>
>>84724811
Something about her gets me going man. She looked so hot in Prometheus especially in that scene where she less clothing
>>
>>84724811
Reminder that Shaw was effectively the first Xenomorph queen.
>>
>>84724811
rape
>>
>>84725444
>dumbo
Anon isn't the one who failed to do a Prometheus sequel
>>
>>84725214
>>84725307
why the fuck would she fix him when she was well aware of what he did?

it's the same as Oram shoving his face into the face hugger's pod because david tells him to do so less than 5 minutes after he walked in on david watching as rosenthal gets eaten by an alien. or the fucking ship detecting a foreign creature but not alerting them that david is on the ship and not walter.
>>
>>84725252
>He even fucked over Prometheus fans.
All thirty-eight of us are hopping mad
>>
>>84725130
And then put back together
>>
>>84725444
i know that but it was a featurette that was made by the makers of the movie.

it just looked fucking terrible and they could have spent more time on it.

the ted2023 talk from prometheus was goat.
>>
Touching her pussy.
Licking those soft puffy lips... the clit... one finger in her anus, gently touching the glands... the other grabbing those grapefruits
>>
>>84726375
Imposter detected
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.