[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone watching season 4? Whos best girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: DegrassiNextClassSeason3.jpg (75KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
DegrassiNextClassSeason3.jpg
75KB, 500x281px
Anyone watching season 4? Whos best girl?
>>
>>84724563
Just finished it

Holy fuck this fucked me up. I started watching it because I enjoyed the ridiculousness and hamfistedness of the previous series (leafville is a very difficult place, everyone is constantly pregnant, etc.)

Fuck, the last 4 seasons they actually into progressing storylines, as opposed to one-offs were somebody comes out or whatever. I legit felt bad when I realized half the cast was on their way out.

Best girl dying girl, followed by black girl, followed by tumblrhair (non gamer edition,) since they consistently had their heads on relatively straight.

Best guy Jonah, followed by black guy. I'm happy as shit they ended up with their respective best girls, and, while I wish I got to see more of their relationship, am also happy that they could leave it on a happy note before the writers could dramafuck them.
>>
>>84724563
3>1>4>>>>2

>tfw you break up with your genderqueer """""""girl"""""""friend and everyone thinks your a piece of shit.

Why'ed they have to ruin her so hard? She used to be actively fighting tumblrization of her school.

Dying girl best girl. Why only ten episodes? Why did we get no prom night sex shenanigans between her and christian guy?

Also Assad literally did nothing wrong.
>>
Transgender character when?

The Next Generation did it.
>>
>>84724917
They did a "nonbinary genderqueer" character this time around. Trans isn't progressive enough.

Also it was pretty fucking forced. In previous seasons she seemed like someone who didn't give a shit about labels or standing out.
>>
>>84724803
>>84724874
>best girl
>not Esme
okay fags
>>
has spinner graduated yet?
>>
>>84725202
She was best girl from 1-beginning of 4.

Her being a snarky asshole who doesn't afraid of anything was great. Honestly I was hoping she'd end up with Jonah and they'd both rule the school as clever smartasses.

That being said, her needy clingy insanity reached a breaking point in season 4. She's still top tier qt (or competing with tumblrhair at least,) but I'm giving best girl to the only girl in the cast that hasn't pulled some crazy unstable shit (apart from black girl, but she can't into humor so not best girl.)
>>
File: degrassi_lola.png (652KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
degrassi_lola.png
652KB, 500x650px
>>84724563
>Whos best girl
Zoe
That said, i want to fuck Lola.
>>
>>84725658
>best girl
>bearded Winston because she's a lesbian, despite having sex with men previously

Honestly she probably is a runner for best girl, but fuck, couldn't Winston catch a fucking break?
>>
File: wojak.png (47KB, 320x387px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
47KB, 320x387px
Can we talk about seasons 1-8 of TNG pls?
>>
>>84725658
Lola instantly became best girl by getting that clutch abortion
>>
>>84725547
Fuck that is Jay there? Did Craig ever make it to BC?
>>
TNG was kino. This new one sucks.
>>
>>84726010
I've only consistently watched the 4 netflix ones.

When does that cast start to appear? I'd occasionally watch the ones with Spinner and co. for laughs, but quite frankly shit was far too hamfisted and the characters too fucking stupid for me to get invested. I like how if one of these characters started to get wrapped up in a gay teenage prostitution ring, it'd be played for laughs and they'ed immediately get out of it (ala Zig accidentally auditioning to be a stripper,) rather than making it a two episode arc.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.