[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the guilty bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: steve.jpg (314KB, 1853x1390px) Image search: [Google]
steve.jpg
314KB, 1853x1390px
Is he the guilty bros?
>>
>>84722450
Probably
>>
>>84722450
Maybe.

But it's irrelevant. The county fucked him and his retarded nephew over hard, with no lube. Reasonable doubt.
>>
Beyond a reasonable doubt. The keepers is a better doc anyway.
>>
>>84722450
Why did he cover that cat in oil and toss it into a fire?
>>
I highly doubt it
>>
>>84722450
Who are the guilty bros and how can one person be a group?
>>
he probably did. the cops planted the key and they manipulated his literal retard nephew into giving a confession. the cops most certainly did not plant the fucking car filled with blood on his property, that's just ridiculous. the whole thing with evidence of the body being moved from the quarry to his house is also easily explained by steve moving it himself.
>>
>>84722555
i was going to type "the white oj" but revised myself and put "guilty" instead but forgot to delete "the"
>>
After watching the doc I leaned 75% not guilty, but after doing more research, I'm pretty much 50/50 now. Not nearly to be convicted, obviously.
>>
>>84722595
Off youreselve. If you made a mistake like that in the marines youd be dead
>>
He Dindu Nuffin
>>
If he didn't do it then who fucking did? It was him and he deserves to rot in hell.
>>
>>84722450
Yeah?
>>
>>84722450
I mean, look at him.
>>
he's a white male of course he's not guilty
>>
>>84722574
This guy gets it. Also the film-makes left out that called ID showed she had several missed calls from him around the time of her murder. Also, they portrayed his relationship with his ex like they were romeo and juliet and the parole officer was keeping them apart, but then in an interview the ex said it was bullshit. Her PO separated them at her request. I think she only stayed as long as she did because she was a gold-digger waiting for his settlement.

>>84722687
This is how I felt. One episode I was convinced he did it, another episode I was sure he didn't do it, then that he did, and finally that he didn't. Then I heard more evidence and flipped, then I heard his ex say that she was sure he did it, and flipped again. All I know is that I never want to serve jury duty.
Brendan Dassey though, the nephew, is absolutely 100% innocent. He's just retarded. But last I heard he'll finally get to see wrestlemania very soon
>>
>>84724637
>then I heard his ex say that she was sure he did it, and flipped again.
>doesn't say shit for years until her no-name hick husband's story is suddenly worth money
>taking her seriously even though she admits she has mental issues, including trying to kill herself by eating rat poison
Yeah, she sounds so reliable.
>>
Did they ever provide a motive for why he'd kill this woman?
>>
>>84725012
to rape her
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.