[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who was wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: the talented mr ripley.jpg (324KB, 970x650px) Image search: [Google]
the talented mr ripley.jpg
324KB, 970x650px
who was wrong here?
>>
>>84718265
Dickie
>>
Jesus Christ they're all so fucking beautiful
>>
File: 1486218292674.jpg (87KB, 900x514px) Image search: [Google]
1486218292674.jpg
87KB, 900x514px
I LIKE HIM
NO I MEAN I REALLY LIKE HIM
YOU LIKE EVERYBODY MARGE
MARGE
YOU LIKE EVERYBODY
>>
Jude Law has a tiny penis irl
>>
You for watching the american remake and not the original french film with Alain Delon

OP is a pleb and a faggot
>>
>>84719982
Nobody cares about meme movies you fucking dipshit tryhard
>>
File: 1496150806510.jpg (827KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1496150806510.jpg
827KB, 1920x1040px
>>84719982

Oh yes Jazz, let's face it, it's just insolent noise
>>
>>84719982
Both are very good
>>
>>84718265
>the top of judes head here

My god he's been balding since the beginning of his career, the poor guy
>>
>>84719982
I have one French film in my entire collection and that is Amilie. Now you can take your croissant and stuff it.
>>
>>84718265
There is a reason everybody in your culture is sad all the time! You have the worse intellectuals in the world!

All they EVER want to talk about is their FEELINGS, i'm like, FUCK your feelings, France, you need to go out and get in a barfight! Grow some hair on your chest!
>>
>>84718265
America doesn't LIKE feelings.
They like monster trucks.
And until you find a way to include both feelings and monster trucks, you will be a stranger in our land.
>>
>>84718265
I had a nightmare about watching this with a friendly italian film buff, and him machoing out and not wanting to cop to it.

I totally empathized with Matt Daimons character. He was fucking invisible, but driven, ambitious, even likable, he was just poor and from a poor family and everybody fucking knew it.

I even get why he did it. I have trouble stuggling to maintain my identity in the face of such shallow culture. The man could literally be replaced with a wooden doll and nobody would have noticed.

I mean, fuck, how close to home can you get?
>>
>>84721427
The irony being that Damon's character, who had depth, ended up developing a personality disorder being unable to relate with all the shallow, idiotic sycophants he surrounded himself with, while rich boi basically admitted he would rather be rich than have depth.
>>
Why can't Matt Damon write for Star Wars?
He has a proven track record, and he could even star in it.

He could either sink the franchise, or at least get it back to its pseudo humanist roots.
>>
why italian people in this filme look brown and arab?
>>
>>84721616
Remember, he's a massive SJW.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.