[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Imagine this gets released in 2017 How would SJWs react to it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: mulan.jpg (40KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
mulan.jpg
40KB, 625x415px
>Imagine this gets released in 2017
How would SJWs react to it?
>>
>>84717974
>female heroine
>non-white people
>bluring the lines of gender roles
they would like it
>>
Disney could awkwardly hamfist a black man into it, and they would uncomfortably defend the decision.
>>
>>84718025
I would make Mulan playfully kiss Mushu at the end which would break a spell or something and turn him into his true self, a huge dark bull.
>>
>>84718025
They have already hamfisted in a Jap to be a Chinese ghost, and used a black guy as the voice of Mushu, so I think they already have it covered
>>
They would call it racist for portraying darker skinned Mongolians as savages while white skinned Chinese are the good guys.
>>
>>84717974
>"I'm gonna made you a man!"
>DID YOU JUST ASSUME XIR GEEEEEEEENDERRRRR!?!
>>
>>84718248
they were pale, you remember them dark because of their hair and clothes
>>
>>84718374
They'd call it racist anyway, for portraying Mongorians as savages.
>>
>>84717974
They'd miss the point completely and argue about how Mulan has to pretend to be a man to accomplish anything, thus giving the message to little girls that they must become more man like to succeed.
>>
>>84717974
Too Chinese that's racist!
Not Chinese enough that's racist!
>>
File: 1497527461622.jpg (8KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
1497527461622.jpg
8KB, 323x323px
>>84717974
If Mulan was released today /poltv/ would shit on it
>>
>>84718423
This.
Now that they cant complain about race the complain about feminism, you can't please them.

Also something about the voice actors would probably come up
>>
>>84718510
Same with rush hour or lethal weapon desu
>>
>Mulan's boyfriend confesses his love
>Mulan tells him she wants to be trans
>He tells her he's gay for xie
>Disney gets boycotted for black and Asian stereotypes
>>
>>84718025
>Who is Eddie Murphy?
>>
>>84717974
>racist
>sexist
>homophobic
>transphobic
problematic and sexist/10
>>
>>84718510
>They'll hate but still meme the "Make a man out of you" song
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.