[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tales From the Crypt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: TalesFromTheCrypt.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TalesFromTheCrypt.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>Ghosts, vampires, murderers, supernatural shit
>Fairly bloody
>Plenty of nudity

This has everything I want. Where can I find more shows like this?
>>
File: outer-limits.png (224KB, 1395x1045px) Image search: [Google]
outer-limits.png
224KB, 1395x1045px
The Outer Limits remake from the late 90's early 00's was pretty similar. It was mostly sci-fi though. Still, lots of fun.
>>
File: Dalton 24.png (416KB, 790x710px) Image search: [Google]
Dalton 24.png
416KB, 790x710px
I'm watching one of the best episodes of Tales from the Crypt right now. Forever Ambergris. Who /Dalton/ here?
>>
>>84717805
hbo made a sci fi spin off called perversions of science that only lasted one season. probably on youtube.

the movies are arguably worth watching. jada pinkett gets stripped to her underwear and covered in blood in one of them
>>
>>84718314

It's fucking retarded that they will probably never release this show on blu-ray. They just put out a DVD boxset last month. DVD. In 2017.
>>
>>84718395
Perversions of Science is a strange show.
>>
So if Black Mirror is the modern day equivalent of The Twilight Zone, what is the modern day equivalent to Tales from the Crypt? The most recent show I can think of is "Masters of Horror."
>>
>>84718742
There aren't any really. Anthology shows have pretty much went away. Crypt had all the perfect elements. High profile actors of the time, violence, nudity, excellent effects, being on HBO. It was amazing. They don't do anything fun like that any more.
>>
>>84717805
Autopsy of jane doe feels like a Tales from the crypt episode.
>>
I watched the Tales from the Crypt movie with Billy Zane and I thought it was meh. It didn't really have an interesting story or many twists or horror, it was more like a tower defense movie. very straight forward and not much impact nor memorable

Are the regular episodes better ?
>>
>>84718742
>what is the modern day equivalent to Tales from the Crypt?

It was going to be Tales From the Crypt. M. Night Shyamalan was set to produce a new season for TNT but trying to secure the rights was so complicated (a year long process) that they may have given up entirely.
>>
>>84719017
its cost effective to have your movie set in one central location, see: the void, assault on precinct 13 etc

didnt really feel like a tales from the crypt story, where were the greedy people doing impulsive and stupid things and then trying to cover them up?
>>
File: Charlie AHHHH AHHH.png (105KB, 298x327px) Image search: [Google]
Charlie AHHHH AHHH.png
105KB, 298x327px
>>84719165
That would have been fucking trash anyway. They weren't even going to have the Keeper. What the fuck is that shit?
>>
File: Would You Fuck Me.png (97KB, 259x276px) Image search: [Google]
Would You Fuck Me.png
97KB, 259x276px
>>84719017
I like Demon Knight, it's a fun movie. Anything up until around half way through season 6 and all of 7 are good for Crypt. Pretty much all of season 2 is classic. There really aren't any bad episodes in that season and a few of the best are in it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.