[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Man 2- Iron Man's Entrance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: iron-man-2-DI.jpg (664KB, 1330x748px) Image search: [Google]
iron-man-2-DI.jpg
664KB, 1330x748px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2_NiFv9Uqs
>>
Lets discuss this scene!
>>
File: 1498082094537.jpg (993KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1498082094537.jpg
993KB, 992x1403px
>>84717657
Iron Man was cooler when we needed a team of robots and a rig to take his suit off. It felt more realistic (or at least, appealed more to my suspension of disbelief).
>>
File: 1498821308641.jpg (155KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1498821308641.jpg
155KB, 700x714px
Why the fuck not, I dont blame Marvel for this
>>
>>84717657
>>84717859
I know it's a superhero and a marvel one at that, but seriously he was flying directly downwards and then stops dead, somehow without breaking the floor or himself

I think there is something to learn from other shitty movies like the fast and furious in terms of how to portray unrealistic physics in a way that makes enough sense for our brains to accept it
>>
>>84717893
Evolution of technology and miniaturization of tech is a thing though

I'd wouldn't be surprised if by the final battle in Infinity War we get a liquid metal armor, which he has several versions of in comics
>>
>>84717928
maybe there were springs under the stage
>>
>>84717928
>>84717859
>>84717657
He could've slowed down between the cuts before landing, it didn't show him actually enter the building going full speed. Him slowing down with air stops would've been anti-climactic as fuck compared to the next cut just being him slamming into the ground.
>>
>>84717928
>I know it's a superhero and a marvel one at that, but seriously he was flying directly downwards and then stops dead, somehow without breaking the floor or himself

he made it so it wouldn't break
>>
>>84717937
While that is true, it's just not as realistic. It's not physically possible for armor to fold the way he has it fold and it still be durable, unless it's made out of the shit that Captain America's shield is made out of, and even then that still doesn't leave room for stuff like gel layers that prevent the shock itself of being hit from killing you. It's arguable the old suits didn't have that stuff but at least it left it to your imagination by making the process or putting it on and off more complex, as if it has more complex innards.

Sorry about that autism, this has been on my mind for a few years now
>>
I know it's a movie from 2010, but Jesus the CGI is terrible and even the way the audience is pasted against the stage etc just looks fake.
>>
>>84717859
Ironkino
>>
>>84718006
How did you feel when he made a whole glove appear out of his tiny watch in Civil War? A glove that blocked a gunshot right at the barrel without harming his hand?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.