[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell /tv/. This movie was great. Why do so many people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

What the hell /tv/. This movie was great. Why do so many people trash it?

Putting aside the pop music (which was very distracting and unnecessary) this was a solid enjoyable movie from start to finish. I cared about the characters and enjoyed the performances. Are you guys just really burned out on Superhero movies?
>>
>dude I liked this movie why didn't anyone else?

>if you ignore the flaws I was able to see in it then it was perfectly mediocre because I liked the characters and liked the performances!

people really need to start learning how to think in objective terms.
>>
It's ok, decent action flick, but imo a big problem was having Enchantress and her no name brother be the antagonists in yet another the-worlds-gonna-end/laser-beam-to-the-heavens final act. The Joker should have been the antagonist, in a simple struggle for Harley's allegiance. Sets him up to be a threat to Batman going forward and keeps the story more insular.
>>
>>84717388
Marvel shill detected
>>
File: whowasinthewronghere.jpg (102KB, 1916x796px) Image search: [Google]
whowasinthewronghere.jpg
102KB, 1916x796px
>>84717317
I hope Ayer keeps the trashy aesthetic with the sequel. Push it as close to an r rating as possible.
>>
>>84717317
>This movie was great
it really wasn't though
>>
File: Batman Darling.png (1MB, 1200x1173px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Darling.png
1MB, 1200x1173px
>>84717490
>The Joker should have been the antagonist, in a simple struggle for Harley's allegiance.
Even Ayer admitted that. I don't think he anticipated having so much of Joker cut from his film. Fuck Warner Brothers.
>>
>>84717317
I can't even fathom how poor your taste has to be to enjoy this film. You have to either ignore nearly every poorly-executed aspect of the film (closing you eyes and plugging your ears would be most efficient), or straight up enjoy the cringeworthy writing, the abysmal editing, and the high-school theatre-esque performances that permeate the entire film. This movie was one of the most unpleasant cinematic experiences I've ever had, and easily one of the worst blockbuster films I have ever seen. Even Snyderfags and DCEU worshippers tend to agree this movie was pure garbage
>>
>>84717643
did he somehow just kinda... not notice all those scenes that were being filmed that were completely unreleated to the joker?
>>
>>84717317
This movie was awful
>>
>>84717721
Your argument is just buzzwords.
>>
>>84717578
Ayer isn't returning for the sequel.
>>
>>84717317
DCucks these days...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.