[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some kinógraphies that dare to show Earth's true form?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1498012480488.jpg (138KB, 626x907px) Image search: [Google]
1498012480488.jpg
138KB, 626x907px
what are some kinógraphies that dare to show Earth's true form?
>>
I CAN THINK ONLY OF "DARK CITY", AND THAT IS ONLY SUGGESTED VIA METAPHOR, NOT ACTUALLY SHOWN.
>>
>>84717291
>>84717355
This movie can easily be interpreted as a metaphor for the conspiracy of the greater truth's concealment; it is not necessarily about that specifically, but is worth a watch regardless.
>>
>>84717559
>>84717355
I've seen that silvery poster posted here and made me think it was a cheapo movie but I'm curious about it now
>>
>>84717625
The plot is in essence resemblant of The Matrix (though it came before it); The Matrix was a sort of casualised version of Dark City: both films bore a false world with real people living in it, with a secret and sophisticated force controlling them. I would wish not to spoil Dark City, but the great reveal within it in it is certainly more "physical" than that within The Matrix, which is why the film is applicable more to the Flat Earth Conspiracy.
>>
Is no one else interested in this topic?
>>
File: 1407186568896.jpg (210KB, 1425x952px) Image search: [Google]
1407186568896.jpg
210KB, 1425x952px
>>84718452
guess it's only us and the globe shills at /x/, bro
>>
File: 119934592367.jpg (105KB, 505x506px) Image search: [Google]
119934592367.jpg
105KB, 505x506px
>>84718522
Guess so.
>>
>>84718691
what is this friend? looks like hindu art

call me paranoid but it looks like they are sliding the board with lots of stupid threads PLUS a thread mocking flat earth
>>
>>84718779
It's Hindu art which shows the Inner Earth. I prefer the theory of a Hollow Earth, but since Flat Earth believers understand that the truth is hidden I tend to prefer working with them: the reality of either theory will not be known until the truth is revealed. Aside from the /x/ talk, /tv/ is a rather garbage board; no mods and bad threads. It does not surprise me that this thread has not borne attention, or that there just "happens" to be an anti Flat-Earth thread.
>>
>>84718779

IT IS A TYPICAL MANDALIC REPRESENTATION OF THE EARTH VIEWED FROM ABOVE; THE CIRCLE IS THE PLANET ITSELF, WITH TWO CIRCUMFERENCES DEPICTING THE OCEAN, AND THE ANTARCTIC BORDER; THE SQUARE IN THE CENTER, IS MOUNT MERU AT THE NORTH POLE.
>>
>>84719015
>there just "happens" to be an anti Flat-Earth thread.

Where?
>>
>>84717874
And both ripped off Megazone 23 anyway
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.