[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... is Peter like... the only white kid at that school?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

So... is Peter like... the only white kid at that school?
>>
File: niggerspiderman.jpg (202KB, 800x1797px) Image search: [Google]
niggerspiderman.jpg
202KB, 800x1797px
Shoulda gone with Miles. It is 2017 after all
>>
What do you think a public school in queens in 2017 is like?
>>
>american school
>60% black
>30% hispanic
>9% asian
>1% white
>1% school shooter
>>
How many times are you going to make this thread or variations? You get the answer every time.
>>
>>84715715
Welcome to a fucking multicultural city you mongoloid, jesus christ.
>>
>>84715715
Why are you so racist OP?
>>
>>84715816
>>84715818
Jeez, this is a lot of butthurt just for pointing something out. Also this is the first time I've made this thread. Making me think other people think this too.
>>
>>84715775
>What do you think a public school in DETROIT in 2017 is like?
Fixed
>>
>>84715715
I'm sick of you people who think that being racist and posting "nigger this, nigger that" is cool. You just look retarded. The US have been multicultural for ages, it's nothing new, and anons bitching on /tv/ won't change that.
>>
File: QTNRyfmZXB-8.png (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
QTNRyfmZXB-8.png
29KB, 300x250px
>>84715715
He wasn't the only white student at that school, but it's New York, New York is less than 25% white if you only count people who are age 15 or under.

Go to New York and you will see that the vast majority teenagers there will be non-white.
>>
>>84715715
not diverse enough
>>
>>84716019
inb4 a t
>>
>>84716019
Who cares what you are sick of mudblood?
>>
>>84715751
kekk
>>
>>84715878
>Making me think other people think this too.
No. everyone else is perfectly fine accepting Earth's brown future, only you alt-tards make a fuss about it
>>
>>84716019
Okay, someone just reply to this guy with a picture of the fish with a fishing line in front of it. Because otherwise he's just going to keep going.
>>
File: 1328400731000.jpg (156KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
1328400731000.jpg
156KB, 624x624px
>go to sweden
>no whites
>>
Let the West fall. Let China take over and genocide the non-whites.
>>
>>84715715
>actually watching this shit
you deserve it
>>
>>84715715
>Mary Jane, Peter's redhead 11/10 love interest
>changed to Michelle Jane, is some manjawed greasy manthing

>Flash Thompson, jock, football champion, school bully, future war hero and Venom
>played by a scrawny Indian manlet
Amazing casting, this movie
The best reboot we've had
>>
>>84716153
How is pointing out that Peter is like the only white kid making a fuss about it? I'm more annoyed that they ham fisted that whole "Oh I'm MJ by the way". Y'know, the character famous for being a firey redhead who would be a wild cat, turned into the weird girl who was pointed out that she was weird like EVERY time she was on screen, we get it.

I bet you're the type of person who cries racist when someone of colour plays an iconic white role but REEEEES whenever whitey takes a foreign role. Like Matt Damon being in that Great Wall of China film.
>>
>>84716019
t. reddit
>>
>>84716308
HELLA DIVERSE
>>
>>84716311
You're exposing yourself quickly.
>>
>>84716308
>>Mary Jane, Peter's redhead 11/10 love interest
lol

when the fuck was she ever 11/10 in a Spider-Man film
>>
>>84716311
>turned into the weird girl
>girl
>>
>>84715751
Honestly, I don't get how they haven't chose to pick up Miles Morales as the next Spidey.
They go and pick a diverse cast for Homecoming but keep the while male lead.
>>
>>84716807
Because Miles Morales isn't as iconic as Peter Parker. No average Joe even knows who that is.
>>
>>84717382
Neither was Iron Man, Thor, Ant-Man, Dr. Strange, and making shows like Jessica Jones or Luke Cage.
As soon as they make the movie then every Joe Blo knows who Miles Morales is.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.