[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, the building they're in fell for last and they died, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: fc.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fc.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
So, the building they're in fell for last and they died, right?
>>
>>84714919
No, they weren't in one of the buildings rigged to blow.
>>
Tyler Durden wasn't suicidal.
>>
>>84714919
The Narrator disabled the explosive in the basement.
>>
>>84714919
So the Project Mayhem plan was really stupid right? Shouldn't they have been blowing up server farms?
>>
>>84714994

You can assume the servers were in the buildings. That and imagine the cost of the building loss. Now factor in investor/customer confidence loss due to them not having security to stop the bombings.

In reality they would probably have copies of everything at another site, which was the only stupid part.
>>
WITH YOUR FEET ON THE AIR AND YOUR HEAD ON THE GROUND
>>
>>84714919
>fell for last
Stop making threads you third world shittier.
>>
>>84714919
Nope. The writer made a follow up comic book telling how they went and got married. Marla got bored and started taking his meds away so she could have flings with Tyler. Until Tyler became aware and began planning to destroy the world, blows up their house, and kidnaps their kid.
>>
>>84715239
sounds retarded. is it?
>>
>>84714951
>tyler wasn't suicidal
>literally puts a gun in his own mouth and pulls the trigger
>>
>>84715238
Go fuck yourself you critic wannabe dick licking bitch. Everybody understood.
>>
>>84715291
There are stupid moments. Like Tyler is behind ISIS. Tyler trains his and Marla's son to be the next Alexander the Great. Marla travels the world trying to find her son, builds an army of children soldiers in the process. Tyler hints that Dr. Wrong is the mastermind and he, Tyler, is a creation the Dr. has put into many men's minds. But in the end Tyler's minions succeed and trigger the apocalypse but the outcome is not what Tyler expected. Instead of a mad max style world where the strong survive/lead the meek inherit the earth and everyone works together to build a new society.
>>
>>84715566
Sounds like a bad fanfiction
>>
>>84715638
It's worse than that, because I left out the idiotic part. The writer is in it with a writing group and what I just described is at the beginning of book 10. That was his ending to Fight Club 2. The writing group is arguing with him about it then his fans show up. They have a confrontation about him leaving Sebastian, Marla, and their son buried alive. Which btw only happens because the writers group tells him fans will do this after the issue they haven't finished is published. There's even a comment from one of fans being shocked by "There's a book".

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Fight-Club-2
>>
>>84716037
Holy fucking hell... It's real. From the same writer of the kino. FUCK!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.