[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the best dog?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 1489538912980.jpg (147KB, 1000x790px) Image search: [Google]
1489538912980.jpg
147KB, 1000x790px
Who was the best dog?
>>
Tim Roths obviously
>>
>>
>>84712386
Objectively, it's Orange, as he's the only one with an honest profession and is a halfway decent person.
If we're talking from the perspective of the viewer, it's between Blonde and Pink.
>>
Sean Penns little brother
>>
Nice guy eddy even though he isnt a dog
>>
>tfw mr blue is so irrelevant he isn't even included on most posters for the movie
>>
File: Irony.jpg (21KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
Irony.jpg
21KB, 214x317px
>>84712386
>>
>>84712442
dude...too soon...
>>
>>84712475
>>84712476
OUTTA DA FUCKIN' BLOOOOOO
>>
lawrence tierney best performance in the movie channeling a 30's gangster film in old age brought to modernity
mr blue because he was an actual criminal
>the black guys role in this movie shows QT was writing roles for sam jackson before sam jackson was even around
>>
So why did Mr. Blue do fucking nothing?
>>
>>84712386
FUCK YOU..
FUCK YOU
IM FUCKIN DYIN HERE
IM FUCKIN DYIN
>>
>>84712710
But Jackson auditioned for the movie and didn't get it. So Tarantino wrote Jules specifically for him.
>>
Why does Tarantino, as far as I can remember always play the part of some unlikeable asshole, crazy, pervert, annoying ( funny to watch but terrible to others I mean)

Self deprecating humor?
>>
>>84713480
That or he just loves that character type
>>
>>84713480
Gotta play to your strengths
>>
>>84713480
Maybe because he looks the part
>>
>>84713480
Those characters are the most fun to play.
>>
>>84713480
He had the best monologue and dialogie in both Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. Maybe thats why
>>
>>84713480
It is much more fun to play the sleeze ball and it helps to cut down on people accusing him of self inserting himself into each movie.
>>
Mr Brown? Isn't that kind of like Mr Shit?
>>
>>84713024

I've always thought he was there just to add a touch of realism. Why does every character need to play a major role? Mr. Blue and Mr. Brown were just casualties.
>>
>>84714411
It's also hard to picture him as anything else but a sleaze. He hardly looks like a hero.
>>
>>84712386
What do you mean best?

I think the best thief was obviously Mr. Pink...
seeing as how he was the only one able to actually get the diamonds out of the store and back to the safe house.

The most professional was Mr. White and he also had the best leadership skills of all of them.

Mr. Blonde was the most violent and intimidating.

Mr. Brown, Blue and Orange don't really rank as they all were pretty much dead weight.
>>
>>84714708
did he get them back? i thought he dropped the case when he engaged the 3 cops and carjacked that lady. but yeah he was the best because he knew there was a rat and mr. white, the guy who was with orange the longest couldn't even tell.
>IM ACTIN LIKE A PROFESSIONAL, YOURE ACTIN LIKE A FIRST TIME THIEF
>YOU GUYS ARE ACTIN LIKE A BUNCH OF NIGGERS
pretty much sums it up
>>
>>84712442
that movie was uncanny
>>
>>84714708
You hear gunshots when Pink leaves.
>>
>>84715656
He picked them up after he dropped them and stashed the diamonds at a safe house. that's what the second half of the movie is about. Mr White and Pink going to get the diamonds. how did you miss that?
>>
>>84713480
Probably because that's him irl. Also, it's plain fun to be a smarmy asshole.
>>
>>84712386
Tarantulini, stop shilling
>>
>>84716478
Yeah? so? He still managed to get the loot back to the safe house which was the goal. If he had just kept driving he would have gotten away. My point is he got closer to pulling off the heist than any of the other guys but he was still a fuck up like the rest of them.
>>
>>84716532
actually theres an editing error, it never shows him picking them up (for a moment it seems like it will but then he unloads on the cops and the camera angle changes) and he gets in the ladies car with nothing in his hands but his gun
>>
The title of the movie has absolutely nothing to do with the story or anything what so ever.
>>
>>84717841
Its stated clearly that he got the diamonds stashed in the movie... you either weren't paying attention or are just easily confused
>>
>>84718370
im not referring to the plot
>>
>>84713024
cuz he immediately got shot
>>
>>84712442

I couldn't get past the rape scene. I didn't go near my TV again for days.
>>
YER GONNA BE OKAYYYYYYYYYYYY
SAY DA GODDAMN WOIIIIIIIIRDS
YER GONNA BEEEE OKAYYYYYYYY
>>
>>84712386
Tom Sizemore is the best for making me think he was in the movie even though he wasn't.
>>
File: tumblr_mt5p7bZuYT1shaex9o1_500.gif (488KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt5p7bZuYT1shaex9o1_500.gif
488KB, 500x280px
I don't tip either.
>>
File: dogs.jpg (57KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
dogs.jpg
57KB, 960x540px
>*Here I am starts playing*
>*teleports infront of you*
>slices your ear off
heh.. nothin personell kid
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.