[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what was this in response to? Why was Mel so seemingly perplexed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1499448383252.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499448383252.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
So, what was this in response to? Why was Mel so seemingly perplexed?
>>
something about women and niggers being treated unfairly in hollywood I'm sure
>>
Wakeem Phoenix had the best reactions that one year he actually showed up.
>>
>>84706858
>Amy Schumer in the back

Surely to God she wasn't presenting or nominated for anything.
>>
What was Colin Pharrell rolling his eyes about ?
>>
Man, Vince really does look like he wants to choke that bitch Streep to death
>>
>>84706858
Mel I think was doing his best to contain himself, good for him.

The star of this webm is really Vince Vaughn.
>>
>>84707619
The same thing the other people were?
>>
Some old fucking bitch doing some retarded self-congratulatory anti-trump speech, i think it was Meryl Streep
>>
>>84707471

funny how you can identify her just from a glance of her jowls
>>
File: 4-30-15-miss-piggy.jpg (3MB, 2366x1521px) Image search: [Google]
4-30-15-miss-piggy.jpg
3MB, 2366x1521px
>>84707717
>>84707717
The resemblance is uncanny.
>>
>>84707756

>ople compare her to miss piggy
>don't want to fuck Amy but would rock Miss Piggy's world

Delete this
>>
>>84706858
Streep saying that Trump is a big meanie and that Hollywood needs to be more diverse but don't pay attention to the 100% Jew filled management
>>
File: The Vince.png (76KB, 1052x313px) Image search: [Google]
The Vince.png
76KB, 1052x313px
>>
Meryl Streep trying to say that Hollywood I a vilified group and that because some actors are Canadian, British or born elsewhere, that means that the US needs to bring in more refugees and immigrants
>>
>>84706858
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>84709353
and FUCK ALL RELLIGION (except islam, i'm not some alt-right dickhead)
>>
DUDE DEV PATEL ISN'T BRITISH NO NO NO NO NO HE IS FROM THIS SHITE COUNTRY LOOK HOW WELL HE HAS DONE DESPITE SPENDING ALMOST ALL OF HIS CHILDHOOD IN BRITAIN AND EVEN WORKING AS A CHILD ACTOR IN BRITAIN LMAO
>>
>>84709353
>>84709501
wtf i hate anon now?
>>
Why is Vince seething?
>>
Basically Mel is redpilled and his body language conveyed that he wanted to stand up and shout out to refute the bullshit Streep was spouting, Farrell knew it was bullshit too and was rolling his eyes in cringe. And Vince wanted to kill her as he is redpilled too.
>>
>>84709988
Because he's sick of politics being shoved into everything. He just wanted to have some nice banter with Mel, get drunk and maybe win an award or something. He didn't want to hear about nigger women being oppressed or some shit like that, which he knows is all bullshit anyway
>>
>>84709988
>His surname comes from Ulster-Scots immigrants who first settled in Kentucky. His paternal grandmother was of Syrian Lebanese descent, and his maternal grandfather was of Italian descent; his other roots are Dutch, English, German, Irish, Scottish, and Swiss.[3] As a child, he was raised "both Protestant and Catholic" by his Catholic mother and Protestant father.[4][5]
>>
>>84709988
because he's not a fake pretentious cunt
>>
>>84707433
What was he reacting to?
>>
>>84709988
Mel told him all about (((Hollywood))) and he's beginning to understand.
>>
>>84710384
Based.
/ourguy/
>>
>>84709353
She should have said that, it is shorter at least.
>>
>>84710656
Trust me, it'll be said at this year's shows, along with pleas to let immigrants into the country.
>>
>>84709988
Mel redpilled him while they were drinking one night.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.