[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IF THE GLOVE DON'T FIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: oj.jpg (12KB, 400x429px) Image search: [Google]
oj.jpg
12KB, 400x429px
IF THE GLOVE DON'T FIT
>>
>>84704557
How can he kill some1 if the glove doesnt fit all the way??
>>
YOU MUST EXONERATE
>>
>>84704570
He injured that hand and Cochran told him to stop taking the anti-inflammatory medicine he was prescribed. Also he was wearing another latex glove underneath.
>>
>>84704557
Redpill me on OJ
>>
>>84704957
>the 90s were 20 years ago
>they fell for the glove trick
>people were centuries behind us in terms of how retarded they were back then
>>
>>84704992
implying it wasnt rigged so nogs wouldnt start the next dday.
>>
>>84705048
Pretty much this. The miniseries does a great job exposing how the trial was just a circus to keep minorities placated.
>>
>>84704992
The actual "trick" was Robert Kardashian disposing of the bloody clothes in the Louis bag
You literally see him holding it on camera
>>
>>84705163
You don't actually believe that shit do you?
>>
>>84704992
I remember watching the trial on television as like a 5-6 year old kid, and when he walked even I knew something was fucked up.
>>
>>84704557

An American tragedy.
>>
Selma blair was hot af as Kris
>>
>1995

I was 3 during this trial.

Kasey Anthony's was more interesting 2bh.
>>
>>84704988
He did it and got away scott free.
>>
J-JUICE ?
>>
>>84704957
Don't forget that it had shrunk and shrivelled with all the blood. It's insane they used the actual glove instead of an identical one from the manufacturer.
>>
>>84704557
YOU GOTSTA ADMIT
YOU WERE WRONG
>>
>>84704988
He did it and the black jurors wanted to "Fuck da Police" like NWA so a not guilty verdict. Watch OJ: Made in America. It's great.
>>
>>84704557
Remember the widespread white riots and looting after this miscarriage of jus-- oh way no that never happened
>>
>Don't take medication for arthritis so hands swell up
>Wear latex gloves before wearing leather gloves
>>
>>84706939
I wear latex gloves under cloth gloves at work all the time and it doesn't make a sizable difference
>>
>>84706939
And moisture shrinks leather and they were covered in blood, which is wet.

There should be an IQ or literacy test for serving on a jury (yeah I know, it'll never happen because it would be "racist").
>>
>>84705312
If he didn't walk there would've been a riot, especially after they got the detective dropping nbombs on tape
>>
It was never about the glove anyway. The jury was full of niggers
>>
>>84707054
There's plenty of Koreans in LA, it would have been fine.
>>
>>84707114
Cops planted shit all the time, the one time they probably didn't the prosecution fucked up
>>
>>84707042
If you watch the ESPN documentary one of the jurors admits they aquitted him because of Rodney King. These niggers knew exactly what they were doing.
>>
>>84707116
They would've just held down Korea town tho
>>
>>84704557
DAT NIGGUH BE NOT GUILTY AS SHIT!
>>
if I were to kill someone I would probably intentionally use gloves that were too small. seems like a good idea. wearing wrong sized shoes would also be pretty good
>>
File: 1478993645938.png (1MB, 1179x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1478993645938.png
1MB, 1179x1233px
CAN'T FIND ANY NOT DEAD TORRENTS
>>
>>84704957
The murderer could have just dropped a tiny glove at the scene to throw off the police.
>>
Was OJ the king of the Dindus?
>>
>>84707748
Not really he hung out almost exclusively with rich white folks
>>
>>84704557
WE WUZ KINGS
>>
>>84704557
THE KIDS RACE MIX
>>
>>84704988
He did it. But the case was handled terribly by the prosecution, not to mention oj had the best defense lawyer ever in johnnie cochran. DNA evidence was brand new at the time and wasn't understood by the jury.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.