[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fuckin problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: mitchell1.jpg (19KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
mitchell1.jpg
19KB, 300x298px
What was his fuckin problem?
>>
Too based to live
When you're at the top of the mountain, all one can do is look down.
>>
His barbecue sauce sucked too much.
>>
Nothing. The
Jews made you believe he was an evil egomaniac but yet the real bad guy was the chump he rivalled against who ignored his kids so he can play vidya
>>
Mitchell you are now the King Of Kong. seriously !?
>>
>>84704060
He was white.
>>
He's a winner. Nothing wrong with him.
>>
An alpha in world/hobby full of betas
>>
>>84704060
Will he ever steal the record away from the gook?
>>
>>84704239
wasn't it hot sauce?
>>
Nothing he is based af
>>
>>84704060
>What was his fuckin problem?
He liked the smell of his own farts too much.
>>
fake documentary bullshit. steve wiebe is a whiney faggot and almost everything in king of kong is fabricated bullshit
>>
>>84708357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAQ2vEHq2N4
>>
>>84709046

I watched all of the episodes of this shit yesterday. My life has no meaning.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.