[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you know Wonder Woman was directed by a woman? That means

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 59341da22000002b00be0573.jpg (92KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
59341da22000002b00be0573.jpg
92KB, 720x479px
Did you know Wonder Woman was directed by a woman? That means if you don't like the movie you are a misogynist!
>>
>>84699769
Why does it look like any other Zack Snyder movie?
>>
>>84699769

I liked it, Diana's naivety was pretty endearing, editing in the third act started to get wonky though, like when Diana reaches behind her for her sword that is still in Luddendorf on the roof, they cut away then cut back to her jumping down from the roof with the sword.

but that's nitpicking, overall good origin movie.
>>
>>84699769
What if I had no desire to see it, didn't see it and have no strong opinions about it?

What am I now?
>>
did they really need to cast an actress named 'gal' to further emphasize that wonder woman is female?
>>
>>84699848
naive=/=retarded
>>
>>84699915

Okay then
>>
>>84699769
It was good. Did the job it set out to do but was nothing to rave about. It was a step in the right direction for the DCU, the rest have been dumpster fires.

Justice league will be a cluster fuck, but hopefully reeves does a good job with Batman even though it's been looking rocky for a while. The work he's done with Apes gives me hope.
>>
>>84699848
That sword bit bother me too, anon.
>>
>>84699837
Fuck the desaturated look was terrible, it made sense for the war stuff but their island looked like shit, especially the obvious green screen.
>>
>>84699769
Who is responsible for the god awful action scenes?

It really has the worst action of any of the capeshit
>>
File: giphy (39).gif (3MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (39).gif
3MB, 250x188px
>directed by a woman
>the same bland shitty directing these movies always have

We are not so different after all.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.