[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this may sound ofdly specific, but what zombie fiction shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6945.jpg (55KB, 600x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6945.jpg
55KB, 600x286px
this may sound ofdly specific, but what zombie fiction shows the beginning of the outbreak as society falls apart? think Z3 or the beginning of the dawn of the dead remake
>>
None because all zombie fiction has to glide over it for the sake of believability. It's part of the suspension of disbelief that society could realistically crumble because of zombies.
>>
Train to Busan
>>
Shaun of the Dead?
>>
>>84699462
no they do it because its too expensive. Having the world be mostly empty save for a few desperate extras in cheap makeup is just easier logistically.
>>
>>84698994
not odd at all, this is actually the gold standard, it's what I wanted Fear the Walking Dead to be but that went to shit fast

>>84699484
no it all kind of happens while he's drunk/hungover, only when he sobers up does he realize the zombies have taken over
>>
>>84698994
>the beginning of the dawn of the dead remake

How fucking awesome was that? I can still remember watching it at the cinema. Fucking Metallica blaring.
>>
>>84698994
The Crazies
World War Z
>>
>>84699525

Wait a minute, didn't zombieland also have a Metallica opening?
>>
File: TT.png (104KB, 664x280px) Image search: [Google]
TT.png
104KB, 664x280px
>>84699584
I am a lil confused.
>>
>>84699683

>sandwich board guy getting attacked

Fuck the haters, I like this movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uUHamXmUAI
>>
23 weeks kinda show the breakout after theyve rebuilt and then it all goes to shit again
>>
>>84698994
Fear The Walking Dead
>>
>>84700590
Single favorite moment from that was the newscast with the EMT getting surprised by the victim.
>>
IZombie
>>
File: Zombieland_2.webm (3MB, 1000x425px) Image search: [Google]
Zombieland_2.webm
3MB, 1000x425px
>>84699744
zombieland is pure fun
>>
>>84700590
They promptly drop that halfway through the first season.
>>
>>84701753
Unfortunately ... was a huge mistake, they could have gone in a totally better direction with the series. but now its just the same predictable garbage as TWD but with different, less interesting, characters
>>
>>84701903

I don't think I could have predicted a guy summoning lightning to strike down a zombie.
>>
>>84701173
It's not bad for sure would of been better if it was Kstew in this but I liked it anyways. I just got over it since they would endlessly play it on tv.
>>
>>84701903
Yep, turns into Walking Dead on fast forward. Awful show.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.