[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies/TV Shows that couldn't be made today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 12

File: Zulu(1964).jpg (99KB, 380x541px) Image search: [Google]
Zulu(1964).jpg
99KB, 380x541px
yes, this thread again.
>>
why does he marry a nigger
>>
File: lord-of-the-rings-trilogy.jpg (260KB, 1452x701px) Image search: [Google]
lord-of-the-rings-trilogy.jpg
260KB, 1452x701px
In all seriousness, this masterpiece.

Just imagine the diversity™ enhaced cast.
>>
>>84698915

You either die a hero, or live long enough to marry a nigger
>>
File: benjy.jpg (4KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
benjy.jpg
4KB, 258x195px
>>84698943
>
>>
File: LOTR.jpg (60KB, 571x521px) Image search: [Google]
LOTR.jpg
60KB, 571x521px
>>84698941

I can imagine
>>
File: v1[1].jpg (328KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
v1[1].jpg
328KB, 800x1200px
The masses would go crazy over the "stereotypes" and jackie saying nigger

And /tv/ would throw a shitfit because it's "diverse"
>>
>>84698847
You could but it would be from the POV of the Zulu, and be about their heroic victory at Isandlwana.
>>
>>84699041
MAI NIGGAH
>>
>>84698847
After having rewatched The Office recently there are a lot of "racist/sexist" jokes that I don't think would be put in a modern show.
>>
File: cover.jpg (70KB, 351x349px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
70KB, 351x349px
>>
>>
>>84699485
>no women besides a whore and the wife of a saloon keeper, both of which only appear in one small scene
>only white and mexican males form the cast
>the Union is shown as being more brutal than the Confederacy
>the Ugly is a Mexican minority bandit
Jesus Christ, Leone!
>>
File: 3472296-eastwood.jpg (433KB, 1264x600px) Image search: [Google]
3472296-eastwood.jpg
433KB, 1264x600px
>no black people
>mexicans are always bad guys
>confederates aren't just ebul racist proto-nazis like most movies say they are
>>
>it's another pol circlejerk thread
>>
>>84700367
>he knows everything ITT is true
>>
>>84698941
just imagine an arabic elf
>>
>>84698941
It would make more than Titanic these days though? Only a matter of time?
>>
>>84700688
if Star Wars can't beat Avatar than an unnecessary remake of an already perfected adaptation sure won't
>>
File: swiss-family-robinson_2.gif (1MB, 1302x1067px) Image search: [Google]
swiss-family-robinson_2.gif
1MB, 1302x1067px
Swiss family Robinson
>Christian Patriarchal Values
>Moral and intellectual superiority of the white race
>barbarity of other races
>weakness, over emotionalism and inferiority of women
>man's dominion over all animals
>romance of colonialism
>>84700367

>Find a place safe from /pol/
>would you really want to be there?
>>
File: black people.jpg (149KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
black people.jpg
149KB, 1280x800px
>Gremlins were literally modeled on niggers
>>
>>84698847
HAHAHAHA WOWWWWZERZ YU SHURE SHOWED THEM LEFTISTS WHAT FOR SUNNE BOI

When was the last time anything got blocked or cancelled or whatever the fuck you people think is happening actually happened? Eli Roth makes movies about tree huggers being cannibalized and having their clits cut off, Quentin Tarantino's characters curse at a rate of 5 'nigger's per minute, Mel Gibson is being nominated for Academy Awards, Clint Eastwood directs new movies almost as quickly as Takeshi Miike, what the hell do you people want? Bi-weekly Starship Troopers sequels? (It's a funny and well directed action movie but if I see the phrase 'commentary on fascism' one more time I'm going to build a time machine and kill infant moot).

>>84698941
This flicks are fucking shit and I'm sick of seeing them here. John boorman would have done such a better job that it's not even funny, just tragic.
>>
>>84701286
>what the hell do you people want? Bi-weekly Starship Troopers sequels?

Why must you taunt me with what can never be?
>>
>>84701286

bruh calm down. Surely even 4chin commenters like me and you are capable of a little nuance. Tarantino can shoot out 3 "nigger"'s per second, but there's a difference between that and other aspects of film, like LoTR's almost all-White cast, The Network's deconstruction of mass media and how it turns people into parodies of themselves whether they're a rightist or a leftist, Falling Down's even-handed approach to the insanity of America's ethnic tensions, and Zulu's portrayal of Imperialists as heroic and transcendent. These are things that we're lucky if we can catch even a hint of in modern productions. You can scream for people to "go back to /pol/ all you want, that doesn't change the fact that pop culture is frenetic, and that that changes the media we consume on a year to year basis in the 21st century.
>>
>>84698847
> be zulu
> cheer as the imperialist pigs are slaughtered by the righteous Indigenous people
I love this movie
>>
>>84701575
Lord of the Rings fucking sucks and so do you you shitters. Movies with white casts are made all the time, and the kinds that cast token whatevers are the kind that would be shit no matter which continent the sidekick's from (yes I include your stupid fucking meme-hobbit flicks in this category). Movies made by people who recognize that 'subtly' inserting Chinese handmaidens and African soldiers in 16th Century Denmark is retarded are still being made. Just look for them. The Vvitch immediately comes to mind. All Europeans (except for the ayy lmao Argentinian but we'll let that pass) and a couple of historically accurate Injuns. The moral of the story is that true evil exists in the world and that they weren't able to survive because they didn't Christian hard enough.

>You can scream for people to
>screaming
>in a text only medium
This is the surest sign that you're dealing with a cunt online. Anything you do is a 'screech' or a 'squeal' or a 'wail' or something retarded and if you point it out you're just digging yourself deeper. Get an infected taint wound while watching Master & Commander.

>>84701740
South Africa is rightful Boer clay.
>>
>>84701114
>mogwai
>nigger in chinese=hogwai
>>
>>84699048
Bruh you know there's already one about Isandalwana, it's called Zulu Dawn
>>
>>84698847
JUST
>>
>>84700240
>>84700320
That's actually a Jewish male in Mexicanface (brownface?), Wallach is 0% Mexican. I think this makes it worse for a current year casting director?
>>
>>84701972
LOL that's like 40 years later and he still looks better than most at that age

fuck off jew boy.

Rule Britannia
>>
>>84701972
It's strange how he looks like an older version of himself. Uncanny.
>>
Peckinpah's Straw Dogs.
>>
File: 16-candles-copy.jpg (95KB, 428x640px) Image search: [Google]
16-candles-copy.jpg
95KB, 428x640px
Watched this recently, and picturing the backlash that would incur if this was released today would be hilarious.
>>
>>84701804

This is a web forum for media discussion and you sperg out at 110% over the most laid back non-confrontational dialogue you can imagine on this site.

Amazing.
>>
>>84702406
see, this is what I meant
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.