[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MCU should collapse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1499418376116[1].jpg (760KB, 2001x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1499418376116[1].jpg
760KB, 2001x1334px
Avengers collab has ruined the future movies of the stand-alone characters.I am seriously sick of how they make a reference to MCU in every fucking movie.Just fuck off with this shit.
>>
>>84697911
That suit looks pretty cool though, and I don't even like these movies
>>
>>84697911
is that a fucking cam rip already
>>
>>84697943
Doesn't even wear the suit. Regardless, this forcing every character acknowledge the existence of the MCU sucks, GotG was great in that regard when the whole movie works without any knowledge of the MCU.
>>
>>84697911
>literally a member of the avengers
>mad when the avengers start showing up
>>
>>84698023
It's was cool all the way up to the Avengers, then it just became a drag.
>>
Do they even explain him getting spiderpowers in this one?
>>
Post some cams pls.
>>
>>84698008
the entire premise was about infinity stones which is what avengers is based around you are full of shit
>>
Someone just spoil this for me, please:

By the end of the film, does Peter realize he doesn't need fancy technology/Stark or some shit then decides to go to the traditional suit?
>>
>>84698662
Why? Like why do we need another fucking origin story, we have had two other movie series and countless fucking tv series.

We all know how he got them, we know Batman parents die, we all know Superman came from a dying, we know those stories. Give me something else.
>>
>>84698662
No.
>>
>>84697911
Is that Miles suit? Or
Dude Scarlet Spider when
>>
>>84698662
A spider bit him, and he says, when asked of the spider can bit someone else, "the spider's dead." So, standard origin we saw on two other movies? A spider bit him and he swatted it.
>>
>>84698662
He mentions getting bit by a spider to his friend.
>>
>>84699172
iron spider.
>>
File: iron spiduh.jpg (41KB, 444x600px)
iron spiduh.jpg
41KB, 444x600px
>>84699242
dope.

spider kerrigan
>>
*SPOILER*

>>84699155
It's not about the technology, he just realize he's still a kid and he wants to live a "normal" life for a bit, before he goes out and fight aliens and shit. He keeps fighting crime in NYC and he still uses the first suit Stark made him
>>
>>84699155
Tony literally says to him "if you need the suit to be Spider-Man then maybe you shouldn't be Spider-Man", and takes it from him. The final arch of the movie from that moment onward is Peter's Ironman 3. He goes back to using his homemade suit and webshooters and goes full climax.
>>
File: Annoyed Glau.png (97KB, 274x263px) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed Glau.png
97KB, 274x263px
>>84699389
>The final arch
>>
>>84699425
Act. There are other typos, I'm sure.
>>
> durrr cinematic universe is bad by default hurrrrr
It's a fucking shared universe, that's the fucking point.
>>
>>84697911
Is that permanent? I like the original design of the homecoming costume over that.
>>
>>84701248
Peter rejects the suit so Tony just gives him the Homecoming suit back. Now if we could only tweak Spidey's suit to look a bit better.
>>
>>84697911
>MCU should collapse
you say that like that's new to you. It was garbage from the start and has coasted on the garbage ever since. it was never in a position to not warrant collapse
>>
>>84699389
>Tony implying he could be Iron Man without the suit

Nigger would be Forge at best
>>
>>84702509
tony stark at least built his original suit in a fucking cave with a box of scraps
>>
Can rip fucking where
>>
>>84702538
Ok, we'll let him fight Thanos in that then.
>>
File: H.jpg (23KB, 551x412px)
H.jpg
23KB, 551x412px
>>
I just hope they get rid of that lame suit AI
>>
>>84702509
>>84702600
Tony doesn't need the suit, he can build drones and weapons and shit. Plus he's pretty much retired as a superhero now.
At least I thought he was at the end of the Civil War movie. Looks like that's no longer true.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.