[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone who says T2 was better is a fucking moron.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Anyone who says T2 was better is a fucking moron.
>>
It was
>>
It was not.
>>
>>84697540
better than what?
>>
>>84698006
you serious? The Terminator (1984)
>>
>>84697540
T2 is one of the best action movies ever.
>>
>>84698015
what makes you think the first terminator was better?
>>
They were two different genre movies, I don't think just comparing them like that is very possible. I enjoyed both
>>
T5 was epic folks
>>
>>84698058
what about T1000
>>
>>84697540
It's like Alien and Aliens. The second one is really good but no where near as good as the first one.
>>
>>84697540
Cameron's T2 is to Cameron's T1 what Cameron's Aliens is to Ridley Scott's Alien.
>>
>>84698074
>>
I wonder what broke inside Cameron's brain between Abyss and T2. His 90s work is way weaker than his 80s work.
>>
>>84698030
>Better pacing
>It's a Terminator vs Human, instead of T vs T
>Human still wins, all though with the ultimate sacrifice
>Kyle was given a pic of Sarah by John where he sort of falls in love with her and wonders what she was thinking about because of her ambivalent expression
>she was thinking of him

dear god, fucking perfect
>>
>>84698078
That's very accurate but I think T2 is way better than Aliens
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.