[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is fucking great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (138KB, 260x350px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
138KB, 260x350px
this is fucking great
>>
>>84696927
1 & 2 are awesome. The TV show was decent too.

I really wish Marvel would make something in the MCU with Blade on Netflix or somewhere else (where it can be uncensored).

Do they have the rights to Blade?
>>
>>84696962
>On May 2, 2013, Feige confirmed in an interview that the Ghost Rider and Punisher rights had reverted to Marvel from Sony and Lionsgate respectively, as well as reaffirming the acquisition of the Blade rights. It was later revealed in May 2013 that Marvel has also reacquired the rights to Luke Cage from Sony.
>>
File: 896681.jpg (85KB, 600x931px) Image search: [Google]
896681.jpg
85KB, 600x931px
>>84697075
>all those have been adapted in the MCU

>aside from Blade

feels bad man
>>
Blade 2 is even better
>>
>>84696927

I never understood what people saw in those movies. They were terrible.

Vampires with fucking sunscreen and garlic sprays.
>>
>>84697479
they're just """cool""" movies
>>
>>84696927
Why didn't he open his eyes?
>>
>>84697479
It was just the first time that Marvel actually made a decent film and they Blade 1 released when DC & WB dropped their spaghetti after the successes of Tim Burton's Batman films (and not to mention the 80s Superman films.)

The first Blade film alone gave Marvel enough courage to continue with X-Men 2000.
>>
Blood party scene is the closest depiction of VTMB in film I've seen. Has almost exactly the same atmostphere to it.
>>
>>84697119
feels great man, blade doesn't need rehashing
>>
>>84696962
>>84697119
Marvel would never make a decent Blade, it doesn't match their style
>>
>>84697119
Good.

Don't want to see Blade shoved into the MCU.
>>
>>84698041
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjgHNDO3kLY
>>
>>84696927
I know OP
Imagine seeing it in theaters when you were a teenager - early 20's

This movie was a revaluation. When every other film was glorifying chads, normie club culture and shit, Blade put them on screen and BTFO out of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJSC4JVaW2w

People were confused, you could taste the salt in the air like an ocean breeze. This is why the chosen ones changed the sequels, it was undermining the narrative of.. everything else. They thought they could squeeze more money out of the franchise if they drew in the "cool crowd" instead of using them as canon fodder
>>
>>84698399
>autist wearing leather and carrying a samurai sword killing chads in a club
why didn't I realise the undertones before?
>>
>>84696962
>The TV show was decent too

wait what? tv show?
>>
>>84699085
>>84698111
>>
>>84699085
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade:_The_Series

Spyke TV tried into original programming and dropped the ball with an actual serialized show
>>
>>84699138
I'll give it a try
>>
>>84699138
>>84698111
Kek, David S. Goyer spear headed this shit?
>>
Best Rom-Com ever.
>>
>>84698013
amazing scene anyone got a webm with audio
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.