[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did he manage to fuck this up so bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: poster_zoom.jpg (598KB, 1748x2480px) Image search: [Google]
poster_zoom.jpg
598KB, 1748x2480px
How did he manage to fuck this up so bad?
>>
Focusing too much on the gay.
>>
farel was so bad it was shocking which is surprising because he's not that bad in stuff like true detective s2 and phone booth
>>
mommy issues and also daddy issues
>>
>>84696237
Too sappy and melodramatic. Plus the background music in the battle scenes was the worst I have ever heard.
>>
Think how it's retarded to cast Colin Farrell in this. His face looks depressed and low energy 24/7, do you really think one of the greatest conquerors would have looked like that.

>>84696285
It's a miscast rather than poor performance, there's no way he could pull it off.
>>
>>84696237
Couldnt quite master the Babylonian accent
>>
>>84696237
ultimate edition is kino though?
>>
What the other guy said,shitty music and really out of place emphasis on random scenes/camera shots that weren't even impressive to look at

And the battle scenes were just real shit, why anyone thought changing the camera to like 4fps and putting a shitty colour filter over it was a good idea for the last scene is beyond me

The only good bit is that middle -end section where you have the whole heart of darkness thing going on with Alexander going "nuclear" and generally just loses his humanity after setting out to do something with the best intentions but even that was medicore at best, anikan in RoTS did it better
>>
>>84696237
Oliver Stone is a washout pothead so scatterbrained he can't keep a narrative on track and Colin Ferrell is a miscast
>>
>>84696237
Name one good Oliver Stone movie.
>>
>>84697324
JFK
>>
>>84697389
To be fair I've never seen that one.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.