[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jeremy Kyle: Put something on the end of it edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1499410299766.jpg (32KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
1499410299766.jpg
32KB, 615x410px
Let's talk about Jezza and Graham!
>>
Always thought Graham must be very frustrated with the J-man. Jezza always says the most counter-productive shit to people which any decent psychologist would identify as such.

Graham: We're here to help, if you're suffering from anxiety or depression we have people who can talk you through it.

Jezz: YOU'RE A LAZY SLAG! WHY DON'T YOU DO THE RIGHT THING AND GET OUT OF BLOODY BED IN THE MORNING TO FEED YOUR KIDS??
>>
>>84696099
Yeah Graham tries really hard but doesn't stand a chance. Jezza is absolutely counter productive. My favorite is the lie detector that he insists is 99% accurate and uses to force confessions. Public humiliation is my favorite spectacle.
>>
Does anyone remember when jezza went on the Jonathan Ross show because he had ball cancer and was laughed at and Ross even joked that people would be pleased if he did die of it? That shit was brutal.
>>
>>84696757
Wossy is a cruel man.
>>
File: o-JEREMY-KYLE-570.jpg?1.jpg (23KB, 570x296px) Image search: [Google]
o-JEREMY-KYLE-570.jpg?1.jpg
23KB, 570x296px
>I hate capeshit. I just got out from watching the new spiderman 5
>THEN WHY DONT YOU STOP WATCHING THEM ON OPENING NIGHT THEN
>>
File: 282491_1.jpg (21KB, 281x351px) Image search: [Google]
282491_1.jpg
21KB, 281x351px
LISTEN UP YOU WASTE OF SPACE BECAUSE I'M ONLY GONNA SAY THIS ONCE

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER, GET OFF YOUR BACKSIDE, KICK THE DOPE AND STEP UP AND BE A MAN

>I'm tryin jeremeh fing is

*drowned out by audience applause*

>fing is jeremeh

*more applause*

NO

NO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES, AT THE END OF THE DAY THIS IS ABOUT HIM

*points to television screen showing small baby*
*audience AWWWW*
>>
WHY DON'T YOU GET OFF YOUR BACKSIDE, STOP MAKING SHOOTING BLOKES AND THROWING THEM OUT OF A PLANE THEN!

>I'M TRYIN JEREMEH HONESTLEH BUT THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH THE AGENCY

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR BLEEDIN FLIGHT PLAN I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT WHY YOU'D SHOOT A MAN BEFORE THROWING HIM OUT OF A PLANE!

>JEREMEH AT END OT'DAY NOBODY CARED WHO HE WOS UNTIL HE PUT ON THE MASK
>>
Am I about to witness the start of Kyle posting?
>>
>>84697188
Kek.
>>
File: jezza.jpg (62KB, 960x548px) Image search: [Google]
jezza.jpg
62KB, 960x548px
Did you steal from your dear old mum? LOOK AT HER, she is heartbroken

>NO JEREMEH I SWEARD ON'T ME MAMS LIFE IT WANT ME

>LOOK AT HER AND ADMIT IT YOU TEA LEAF

>alright it were me. im sorry jeremeh

APOLOGIZE TO HER NOT ME

>i'm s-sorry

>GRAHAM! LETS GET GRAHAM OUT HERE
>>
>>84696099
jezza is the draw, he brings the views and with them the cash to pay for G-man and Dr Rav to sort shit out behind the scenes
>>
File: 1474949233490.png (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474949233490.png
1MB, 600x600px
>Have you had any sexual interaction with another person?
>well, well, well
>HE PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS!!!
>>
Has there ever been anything in the show that the lie detector got wrong?
>>
>>84697623
>you know what we call that on the Jeremy Kyle show
>a full 'ou-
>WE CALL IT IT A FULL HOUSE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
>>
>>84697632
you dare doubt the power of the polygraph test?
>>
>>84697632
100% scientifically authenticated
>>
File: 1396068692874.gif (941KB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1396068692874.gif
941KB, 290x189px
>>84697234
We can only hope. This is fucking hilarious
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.