[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are black ppl the most easily marketed-to race

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: notgoncry.jpg (73KB, 614x865px) Image search: [Google]
notgoncry.jpg
73KB, 614x865px
Are black ppl the most easily marketed-to race
>>
no, because they don't buy anything
>>
>>84694117
Generally the people with the lowest IQ are easiest to target, so yes.
>>
>>84694117
No, that would be white people.

>>84694158
Black people spend billions every year in America alone.
>>
>>84694117
Easily seems like a good word. They are pretty obsessed with fads, which in of themselves are marketing gimmicks. Their cultures also are preoccupied with showing of wealth, especially through possessions, even more so than average.
>>
>>84694214
>Black people spend billions every year in America alone.
I'd like to see the numbers when you remove things that aren't taxable.
>>
>>84694221
their culture's are also preoccupied with being bougie and acting like they're better than the next black person. So any art that focuses on being stuck up and believing you're the best, aka OP's pic, always works
>>
>>84694214
> we wuz productive members of society an shiet
>>
t. guy who liked Trump's last speech and is enlisting in the army as a result
>>
>>84694158
Yes they do. Where do you think child support and welfare checks go? Feeding and taking care of their children? HAHAHA
>>
>>84694322
Who do you think buys Jordans and "urban clothing?" Junk food, tires, malt liqueur, jewelry, etc. Hair weave, all by itself, is a $10 Billion a year industry. $10,000,000,000 a year.

Blacks spend a shitton of money in the U.S. Why do you think most of them are broke?
>>
>>84694214
>No, that would be white people.
There aren't any movies exclusively marketed towards whites.
>>
>>84694788
this is true. I always noticed my black friend's family's who talked about "struggling" when i was a kid always had new clothes and ALWAYS ate out. Always talked about going out to the movies or amusement parks too. All stuff we never did. Hell those kids used to get like $100 a week from their parents to spend on whatever. I probably got $100 my whole childhood.
>>
File: logo.png (113KB, 920x536px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
113KB, 920x536px
>>84694117
No. Fundamentalist Christians are.
>>
>>84694926
And yet Hollywood decides to not market to them. Almost seems like theirs a (((conflicting mindset)))
>>
>>84694117
The most exploitable demographic is, always has been, and always will be children (via their parents.)
>>
>>84694117
This and Daddy's Little Girls are the closest Tyler Perry got to a good movie. Everything he's ever made is shit, but those two are the least shitty.
>>
>>84694951
It's because they're a minority. Religious movies are instant controversy and have no broad appeal. But Fundie Christians are so desperate for validation in mainstream media that they have no standards. THAT'S why they're the easiest to market to. OP said most easily marketed to, not the biggest market.
>>
>>84694117
I thought about Tyler Perry before I saw it on the picture
>>
>>84694849
it be like that when your house is a shithole and you have no savings or 401k. All of your money going to material goods to put up an image that you're not a poor nigger. You've already got that welfare check spent in your head before uncle sam even gives it to you.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>84694670
Yes, considering we're in America. I mean, if you don't like Trump's last speech, why don't you get the hell out?
>>
File: 1486117331604.png (42KB, 693x496px) Image search: [Google]
1486117331604.png
42KB, 693x496px
>>84695344
>Christians are a minority
>>
>>84695508
If you can't handle opposing views points it sounds like you need a safe space. America was built to help shelter the bits of humanity that leave their home countries to come start new lives.
>>
Does he write all of these films himself, or is it like a James Patterson deal where a load of people write his books for him and he just puts his name on the cover?
>>
>>84695538
>MAKING A CHRISTIAN FILM LOCATED ON A DOMINANT PROTESTANT COUNTRY

its stupid
if they made it in Located in Latin America or Europe it would had made more money
>>
>>84695344
>Christians are a minority
Holy shit
Also an awful movie with a ridiculous plot has no broad appeal. Really gets the noggin joggin
>>
>>84695601
>Protestant's aren't Christians
>>
>>84695618
in the us yes
no latino or European will identify themselves on a film located on the us
>>
>>84695601
? I'm devoutly Catholic and protwursts go for the mixture of faith and pop culture far more then the Roman Church does
>>
>>84695627
you have never met an actual protestant haven't you ?

Yes believe it or not they are different ways to interpret the bible they even have different churches
>>
File: 0_7597f_d4a30df_orig.jpg (244KB, 1024x654px) Image search: [Google]
0_7597f_d4a30df_orig.jpg
244KB, 1024x654px
Capeshit = Low IQ Caucasians
>>
>>84695578
America is a safe space from the backwards dogshit that is the rest of the world.
People can come in so long as they don't track in the mud from the shithole countries they're fleeing from. They're fleeing them for a reason, lets not bring those reasons in here because then there would be nowhere for them to flee to.
>>
>>84695655
>'m devoutly Catholic and protwursts go for the mixture of faith and pop culture

Yeah your pope is not at all into pop culture am i right
>>
>>84695632
70% of Americans identify as Christians.
>>
>>84695670
There aren't too many different ways to say "Jesus dies for our sins"
I can't see how any denomination of Christendom would find that to be a poor interpretation.
>>
>>84695686
I mean, comparatively no not really
>>
>>84695690
bullshit
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/us.html
>inb4 muh cia boogyman

They know you more than you know yourself
>>
>>84695670 #
There aren't too many different ways to say "Jesus dies for our sins"

Arguably as many ways as there are people
>>
If you want a serious answer to this question, Japanese people are, in particular Japanese anime fans. They've been watching the same anime for nearly 20 years.
>>
>>84695681
What part of "tired huddled masses" suggests that you can start being picky about mud? The country was formed around these ideas, it is a country of and for immigrants. If America were attached to Europe I wager it would be leading the pack in accepting displaced refugees from the middle East conflict.
>>
>>84695726
so mormons are also christian and protestant
>>
>>84695734
What part of "tired huddled masses" is actually some unbreakable American law and not just a shitty poem on a french statue?
>>
>>84695758
I was referencing the fact that all individuals are redeemed through Christ, so the number of stories are as myriad as the number of people. Only Church is Roman Catholicism though.
>>
>>84695758
No because Mormons have a third Testament.
Christian is not separate from protestant, you're mixed up with Catholicism.
Catholicism and Protestantism are two denominations of Christianity.
You're not too got at this m8.
>>
>>84695721
That doesn't include all sects
http://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/
>inb4 no only muh CIA is right!
>>
>>84695588
James Patterson
>>
>>84694117
Whitey is cause all you have to do is slap a fag flag on it
>>
>>84695768
You don't get to try and distance yourself from the message on the statue of liberty when the message and the statue itself is used as the cornerstone of the American message for centuries. Statue aside I could point to your constitution, your bill of rights, or even the letters and publications that your founding fathers created to express their intent for the country.
>>
>>84695794
>considering sects an actual thing

Waco is so christian
>>
File: IMG_7539.jpg (36KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7539.jpg
36KB, 500x396px
>>84694158
>>
>>84695890
>for centuries
>poem added to the statue in 1903

>Statue aside I could point to your constitution, your bill of rights, or even the letters and publications that your founding fathers created to express their intent for the country.
Yes please point to the part that says "DUDE FUCK BORDERS AND LAWS AND SHIT JUST KEEP BRINGING PEOPLE IN UNTIL THIS SHIT COLLAPSES"
>>
>>84695079

this

kid's movies will always do well financially if they are marketed correctly. they will never stop making money
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.