[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i dont get it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (212KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
212KB, 720x1080px
i dont get it
>>
>>84691874
It's about the life of the mind.
>>
>>84691874
no, you don't
>>
>>84691930
do tell
>>
>>84691874
There's literally nothing to get. They threw a bunch of ideas at the wall and hoped that something would stick. There's no cohesive logic or theming, it's just a bunch of slapdash symbolism that pseudo-intellectuals will jerk off over.
>>
>>84692158
i will accept this interpretation of the film.
>>
>>84692158
I could tell you stories...
>>
It is about how rich hollywood kikes keep making movies about the common man while never listening to the common man
>>
All I know is that the hotel was supposed to be hell and John Goodman was Satan.
>>
Why are these movies allowed? They make no sense whatsoever and then we get a bunch of art critics looking for symbolism and metaphors with some wild leaps of logic.
>>
>>84691874
John Goodman's performance in the movie is worht sitting through the rest imo.
>>
>>84692880
This. It's about pretentiousness in general; Barton pretends that he is speaking for the common man in his works and he's making something "special" but he constantly interrupts Charlie. He's doing the exact kind of bullshit the movie studios do to him, but he's clueless about it
>>
>>84693749
But the same goes for any movie Goodman's in.
>>
>>84691874
Just watched this movie for the first time tonight, I liked it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.