[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matrix Reloaded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: The-Matrix-Reloaded-3-1.jpg (377KB, 1140x380px) Image search: [Google]
The-Matrix-Reloaded-3-1.jpg
377KB, 1140x380px
The Matrix Reloaded is a good sequel and detractors are too ignorant to see why

> Expands on the universe of the Matrix
> Not retreading the first film's plot
> Shows how much more control the machines have on the humans: The Oracle and The Architect
> Neo is not the one as the savior to beat the machines but a tool for the Matrix
> Morpheus' dream of the one to save humanity from the machines is a lie
> Agent Smith going rogue displaying the machines have human desires

Anyone who disagrees did not pay attention
>>
Even Tarantino said The Matrix would be his number 1 favorite film of all time if not for the horrible sequels
>>
>>84690176
number 2 I believe he said
>>
it's shit
>>
matrix reloaded is one of the best action movies of all times, fact.

tarantinos opininon is irrelevant considering his movie are shit pleb tier, fact.
>>
You listed a bunch of bad things as if they were good things. What's your angle?
>>
Reasons Matrix is real good

>shooting guns with the bullets you can see moving
>the bit on the highway with the trucks and the albino ninjas
>I think matrix is a pretty cool guy. Eh goes real slow and doesn’t afraid of anything
>good movie
>i like the cinemtagography
>actions
>>
>>84690112
I feel that this novel is objectively brilliant for several reasons, and personally find it subjectively so as well. Especially speaking as someone who scores in the top 2% or better on every intelligence test, who for better and worse has done unlikely-to-"impossible" things myself, I am terribly grateful to see such a realistic, authentic and relatable character as Neo. I've grown out of, or never shared but can understand, lots of his personality traits, but it is such a joy to be able to experience an intelligent character for once, rather than a caricature attempting to be passed off in it's place.
As well as the beauty of these books, the depth, and how they are true on multiple levels, with their myriad of hidden secrets. The ways they reflect the reader and illuminate so many biases and preconceptions, and illustrate different preferences and how so many can not understand or respect others' opinions (even when they believe they do [which is meant generally]). I read these and weep with joy and understanding, and sometimes struggle not to immediately begin again with the first novel after finishing the second.
>>
>>84690689
You write like a fag
>>
>>84690112
It's a sequel with good ideas, but poor execution.
>>
reloaded wasn't bad but was entirely dependent upon the quality of the third movie, and the third movie was horrible.

The biggest problem with reloaded is the fact, since neo is god, nothing is actually a threat to anyone. So all the "action" scenes are just a series of pointless delays till neo shows up. This is something even the characters themselves acknowledge and groan about. It was the job of the third movie to put some meaningful context on this constantly acknowledged fact, the problem is revolutions completely failed in this aspect and just tried to have a pretty standard ending after a large number of more equally pointless actions scenes.
>>
A movie that ends with : To be continued...

is not a movie
>>
>>84690666
Nice trips, satan. You're not fooling me today. Reloaded was garbage.
>>
>>84690112
The thing I didn't like is they basically weakened neo instead of, I don't kniw, making agent Smith responsible for these "upgrades", but still neo was superman. They should have just given reeves a different role in the sequels. That reason alone made them feel weak as neo in the first basically was God in the matrix. Maybe make him the architect or something, anything remotely sensible.
>>
>>84690732
And his shit's all retarded.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.