[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cast the upcoming show.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

Cast the upcoming show.
>>
Two unlikable cunts that teen girls can project onto and weak-wrested boys can fawn over.
>>
File: trash-can-683x1024.jpg (145KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
trash-can-683x1024.jpg
145KB, 683x1024px
Here is where I cast it.
>>
Juno girl and girl from John Wick 2 there done
>>
>>84689750
Those are traps my new friend.
>>
>>84689750
How is Max unlikeable?
>>
>>84689720
KStew and Lily James...also Idris Elba as Kate.
>>
>>84689829
You're waifu a shit.
>>
>>84689829
She is not, which makes the idea of making a prequel with Chloe and a sequel without Max absolute stupid in ways that can barely be comprehended.
>>
>>84689829
Awkward cringeworthy cuck degenerate-enabler
>>
>https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/P4zXdf5Brdp%2FT7RLsuGYqA/
Dumb mobile posting coward
>>
File: do-not-want.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
do-not-want.gif
2MB, 275x154px
>>84689720
Stop making this thread, there is no tv show
>>
>>84690049
My so-called life is pretty close.
>>
It shouldn't be done in live action at all. The story should be heavily restructured and animated a la Tintin with the game's voice actors reprising their roles.
>>
>>84689720

Into the ocean
>>
File: IMG_7828.jpg (167KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7828.jpg
167KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>84689995
A prequel with Chloe is a completely respectable idea because she is an interesting and nuanced character. Fight me.
>>
>>84689829
Bad dialogue, basic bitch interests, weak, and every single fucking phrase she said has an upward inflection.

Like everything she said was a question? Like the way you're reading this right now? Like a retarded teenage girl?

Fuck i hate that shit.
>>
>>84690137
Gross
>>
>>84690168
>guns are bad and I think the people I don't like should have them
>shoots a guys dog after they broke onto his property
>>
>>84690272
shouldn't* plus all the other selfish shit from them both
>>
Will the screenplay be written by Diablo Cody?
>>
>>84690168
Its a literal cuck simulation.
>>
>>84690272
I don't get why people keep bringing this up. Chloe said that only she should have a gun in episode 1, when she was at her most immature, when her character development was at its offset. As the story progressed, no doubt her simplistic worldview from episode 1 changed.
I'm serious, are you mentally retarded? Does your brain work?
>>
>>84690638
>le funny cuck meme
Not really. Warren gets rejected, but that's not really cucking, and he's not even one of the main characters. Are rejection and cucking the same thing to you? Is everything cucking? Are you retarded? The answer to that last question, at least, is yes.
>>
>>84690847
how did she mature? post video proof so I can see it I literally don't know what you are talking about with her maturing?
>>
>>84689720
I want to FUCK Kate Marsh
>>
>>84690202
i didn't know gay people use 4chan
>>
>>84690202
faggot
>>
>>84691049
I don't recall any moments later in the game that showed her maturing with specific regard to guns, but in general, she grew up a lot. This was most obvious in two instances. First, if you saved Kate, then in episode 4, Chloe will give a short monologue essentially acknowledging that she isn't the center of the wold, apologizing for trying to prevent Max from answering Kate's call in episode 2, and generally empathizing with Kate. Second, she very obviously lays it all out at the end of episode 5, recognizing how selfish she's been and immediately offering up her life to stop the tornado. And there were plenty of changes beyond those two; episode 4 Chloe is a very different character than episode 1 Chloe.
>>
>>84691101
She's a slut, I'm sure she'd be up for it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.