[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He was the only decent part of the movie Fuck Sony. Every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: MichaelKeaton-Vulture.jpg (17KB, 536x302px) Image search: [Google]
MichaelKeaton-Vulture.jpg
17KB, 536x302px
>He was the only decent part of the movie
Fuck Sony. Every fucking time I think they won't fuck things up, I get tricked into buying an opening night ticket, and every fucking time its such a waste.

The drive to homecoming scene and the 5 minutes that followed gave me hope the rest of the movie wouldn't be shit. I was wrong again.

So, Iron Man 3 and Homecoming are the only bad MCU movies. Iron Man 2 and Thor are okay, and Incredible Hulk is slightly better but just okay, the rest are good.
>>
>>>/co/
and stay there, idiot.
>>
>>84688804
>don't talk about a film on a forum titled Television & Film
>>>/kys/
>>>/fgt/
>>
>>84688847
this board is for shitposting and memes, only ironically serious discussions here
>>
>>84688653
>So, Iron Man 3 and Homecoming are the only bad MCU movies. Iron Man 2 and Thor are okay, and Incredible Hulk is slightly better but just okay, the rest are good.
Age of ultron, Thor 2, Iron Man 2, cap 1, Incredible Hulk, Antman and Iron Man 3 are utter shit. They're unironically bad movies by any definition, not just compared to other capeshit. Avengers 1, GotG 1&2 and ironman 1 are the only MCU movies out of the rest that aren't completely mediocre. I potty you for your plebbary
>>
>>84689351
>No mention of Kino America
you have shite taste friendo
>>
>>84689634
I mentioned captian America 1 was shit and that 2 and 3 are mediocre. Learn you read, you spastic, and grow some decent taste if you think those movies are good
>>
File: 1499082779435.png (173KB, 345x819px) Image search: [Google]
1499082779435.png
173KB, 345x819px
>>84688653
>So, Iron Man 3 and Homecoming are the only bad MCU movies

fake news
>>
File: 1491546159111.png (52KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
1491546159111.png
52KB, 203x209px
>>84688847
> >>>/kys/
> >>>/fgt/

REKT
>>
>>84688653
Fuck, I actually really dug it. Still in the theater right now.

It was the first Marvel Cinematic Universe movie with a villain that had some depth beyond "I'm the exact same as you but eeeeeeeviiiilllll". Ego got close but Vulture is currently best MCU villain.

Story was basically telegraphed to you because of the awful trailers, but I dug Peter being realistically flawed in a "I'm new to this but I'm still a superhero, dammit" way. His relationship with Fat Asian was sweet, it's a very accurate portrayal of high school friendships. Speaking of accurate representations of high school, those fucking Student Announcements gave me war flashbacks.

Also Age Of Ultron is worst MCU flick, followed by Doc Strange and probably Ant-Man.
>>
Michael Keaton's a cool actor, so not surprised he's one of the best MCU villains.
>>
>>84688653
>I get tricked into buying an opening night ticket
No, you didn't get tricked into anything. You wanted to see capeshit on opening night, because you are a festering tub of good obsessed with people dancing around in CGI spandex quipping and tipping their fedoras at each other. You are a blemish on the ass of am overweight society.
>>
>Iron Man 3 and Homecoming are the only bad MCU movies
>ONLY BAD
Are you forgetting the fact that like 90% of the MCU is fucking shit
>>
>>84689837
Antman 2 finna be Marvels best movie for phase 3 at this rate well it and Black Panther
>>
I'm sorry you have shit taste

The only part I didn't like was MJ
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.