/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey remember that time Peter Parker wandered around school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: plothole.jpg (94KB, 1256x623px) Image search: [Google]
plothole.jpg
94KB, 1256x623px
>hey remember that time Peter Parker wandered around school with the webbing attached his lunch tray then did that inhuman flip and beat up the bully with inhuman reflexes
>yeah and?
>nothing, hey I wonder who Spiderman is

What are some other Eagle-level plot holes?
>>
I don't read comic books and the only spider man I knew growing up was these films. Are his webs organic or an invention in the comics?
>>
>>84685627
A lot of people know who Spiderman is desu
>>
Eagles aren't a plot hole. You don't know what a plot hole is
>>
>>84685711
You're a plot hole
>>
>>84685701
This. Realistically if you can't figure out who most superheroes are, you're not really trying.
>>
>>84685688
Most of the comics the webs are from a device.
>>
>>84685786
So are superhuman reflexes and being a genius his shtick most of the time? I liked the natural webbing idea.
>>
>>84685627
Peter Bogdanoff?
>>
>>84685627
I hope this points out how newer movies get held to much higher standards then older ones.

If something like the fight scene in the first spiderman was in homecoming /tv/ would be laughing about it for weeks.

Also anyone else fucking DESPISE nostalgiafags
>>
>>84685688
Historically they're an invention. Webbing and the webshooters.

Couple times they've given Peter organic webs. When he has the symbiote, when he's Man-Spider'ing, and in the 2000s for movie synergy he got organic webs for a couple of years until a retcon after Civil War.

His clone Kaine produces them organically though, and maybe some other multiverse spidies.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.