[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so what the fuck are we supposed to eat? If they want a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Okay, so what the fuck are we supposed to eat?
If they want a change so band why didn't they put more emphasis on what the average joe should buy and what kind of diet he should eat
It feels like adding more confusion to the already really convoluted bucket of diets and food
Fuck joaquin phoenix
>>
File: 1486765442275.png (61KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1486765442275.png
61KB, 1228x1502px
>>84680035
I've given up on trying to eat healthy. Everything is bad for you and you're going to die. Fuck it. I eat fast food twice a day and go through 2 big bags of chips a day.
>>
>>84680035
Just eat My Product and stop thinking so much.
>>
this documentary was really dangerous, suggesting that sugar is totally ok, saying that one egg a day was equivalent to 5 cigarettes with no source, asking why diabetics should eat meat. they have to eat meat because their body doesn't use sugar correctly and it causes vascular damage. no one who let themselves go to type 2 diabetes is going to switch to chewing kale and snorting soy.

just try to eat in moderation and get some exercise.
>>
Stay away from processed meats, and generally if I was American, I'd stay away from meat in general due to how third world the production and rules are there.
If you live in a decent country, anything but processed meats, but moderation is key. Most people should eat more greens, myself included.
As for eggs, they use usda as a source for why they're so bad; cholesterol for example. But on the usda guidelines they themselves say that dietary cholesterol has little to say on the cholesterol your body will put to use in your body which comes from sat fats.

Milk is probably not very good for you. Not the racist devil they paint but still not good, I'd go for low fat if anything since apparently it's the milk fat that's the big bad wolf.
Then again, in first world countries cows aren't treated as poorly as in the US and filled with added hormones to the same extent
>>
>>84680514
This.
>>
>>84680035
The human body doesn't need external carbs.

Eat all the protein and fats you need and try to make it come as close as possible to how it is in nature.

There, I just fixed all modern 'western' diseases.
>>
>>84682852
sounds like the opposite of healthy
>>
One of the ways weight gain snowballs is people lose track of how much they eat in a single meal. They get used to bigger and bigger meals until they no longer think it's weird that they are eating 2 pizzas in a single dinner.
>>
>>84680035
>The ________ that ________ doesn't want you to see.

Into the trash it goes.
>>
File: _TSE8981.0.jpg (373KB, 1200x1229px) Image search: [Google]
_TSE8981.0.jpg
373KB, 1200x1229px
People need to eat because they need to not simply because they want to. Sugar is the devil and should be avoided at all costs. Naturally occurring fructose is fine since it comes with natural fibers from fruits primarily as well as by products of natural digestion. Refined sugar and high fructose corn syrup is trash for poor stupid people who wan't shortened lifespans and health problems. Drink more water.

Oh and the key is none of it matters at all if you don't exercise and break a sweat on regular basis. Most people are fat and unhealthy because they are lazy and stupid just like the government and corporations want them to be.
>>
>>84680035
You already know its going to be what ever vegans and faggot hippies eat.
>>
>>84680035
Watch In Defense of Food
>Eat food, not too much, mostly plants
>>
File: sugarpreventionfinal.jpg (101KB, 612x1350px) Image search: [Google]
sugarpreventionfinal.jpg
101KB, 612x1350px
>>84680035
>Propaganda for Big Sugar.

Look at Kip and ask yourself if you believe him.

Sugar loading and carb loading coupled with vegetable oil is what's making us fat.

Back in the day, there were few fat people because there wasn't all this processed food with a long shelf life lying around.
>>
>>84683373
Our digestive system is closer to that of a lion's than that of an antelope's.
There are essential fats and there are essential proteins. In this context essential means that the body can't produce it on it's own; i.e. it needs external stuff to get/make it.
You know what food group has no essential attached to it? Carbohydrates/sugars.
Humans can convert protein to glucose through a process called Gluco-neo-genesis.
Also, your brain and nerves need fats to function properly.
>>
>>84680035
kek who the fuck would listen to Joaquin Phoenix about health and diet?
>>
>>84680329
>saying that one egg a day was equivalent to 5 cigarettes with no source
What the fuck? Many nutrition guides have added eggs as healthy food.

>>84680107
Soups, salads, fish, white meat, vegetables are examples of healthy food. Just don't ruin them with toppings and sauce. I'd say, each day/week, try to do half of your meals healthy, half of them 'decent'. Allow yourself junk food once or twice a week but no more than that.
Also, do some regular exercise.

>>84682852
No carbs is just a fad diet. Absolutely no research behind it. It's just good because when you avoid all carbs, you end up avoiding lots of calories. But that's like owning a bike and walking with it on your back, it works but it's stupid as fuck.

>>84683759
You were going well, until all the tinfoil talk. Gov and corps suck, but they don't want you fat - more costs at public hospitals, less productivity at work.
>>
Genocide of vegans, fucken when?!
>>
>>84687437
no need. they're doing it to themselves.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.