[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STRIKE TEAM! HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE 'EM!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 2x11-strike-team[1].jpg (30KB, 636x375px) Image search: [Google]
2x11-strike-team[1].jpg
30KB, 636x375px
STRIKE TEAM! HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE 'EM!
>>
>>84678993
Fucking awesome show. Mastered moral ambiguity and suspense long before Breaking Bad.
Doesn't get talked about enough.
>>
File: shane.jpg (55KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
shane.jpg
55KB, 1024x768px
he a good boy.
>>
File: Spook Street.webm (3MB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
Spook Street.webm
3MB, 704x400px
>>
Good cop and bad cop left for the day.
>>
show is so cringey but I'm enjoying it.

lol tavon I forgot all about him till last episode someone brought him up.

s5 was shit though
>>
>>84679133
>show is so cringey but I'm enjoying it.
>s5 was shit though
Damn man you completely outed yourself as a pleby baby pleb so perfectly. You wanna go for strike 3?

>>84679077
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-mw1LinPGE
>>
this is one of the very few shows I could not finish, rivaling only Sons of Anarchy in it's retarded meathead plot and characters. Classic pleb garbage.
>>
>>84679216
>meathead
Numale detected!
>>
File: Lem grenade.jpg (20KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
Lem grenade.jpg
20KB, 550x367px
We cool bro?
>>
>>84679171
>pleby baby pleb
>being this triggered someone enjoys the show but recognizes that its heavily flawed
All fx shows are like this brah. typically enjoyable but require heavy suspension of disbelief and for you to "turn your brain off"
I imagine your brain cannot turn on however.
>>
>>84679292
Still an amazing series and better than Breaking Bad in every conceivable fashion.

Filthy pleb, baby pleb, life my sleeve, kiss my ring.
>>
>>84679032
Honestly my favorite show of all time. Can't wait for the 4k release. Last I heard it's still set for 2017 release.

The series finale of The Shield is the greatest hour in television history. Breaking Bad loses to The Shield based on the shit ending alone.
>>
>>84679216
this.

It was enjoyable at first but it gets stupider and stupider as it goes on. Vic is the worst main character fucking ever. The "strike team on the run" plot lines are so stale and overdone.

All the characters are flat as fuck, one dimensional and never develop.

villains are shit period.
>>
>>84679271
>this and the mexican police chief sucking dick in every opening sequence
a bit much desu
>>
File: Steve-billings.jpg (110KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Steve-billings.jpg
110KB, 680x1024px
I'll contribute to this thread when I'm done with the crosswords.
>>
>>84679345
how did I know you were the breaking bad obsessed poster from every shield thread.

you've mentioned breaking bad 4 times alone in this thread. fucking post about it on reddit faggot.
>>
>>84679415
you forgot
>we killed a cop
>>
>>84679453
Surprise for you I am not the only one who sees the parallels between the two shows. Another surprise: You are the first one to mention reddit. I hope your family dies of a wasting disease.
>>
>>84679514
you are mentally ill.
>>
>>84679554
Your family gave birth to a pussy.
>>
>>84679271
faggot had it coming. just kidding but could the writers have made it any more obvious he was gonna die that season?

>DUDE HE'S THE MORAL MEMBER OF THE GROUP
also the absolute state of the actor who plays ronnie. I imagine when they cast him they did it with the explicit intention of only giving him throwaway lines because the dude is a bottom 5 woat actor 2bh
>>
>>84679589
your whole family gave birth to you? how does that work?

you like crawl up inside your younger sisters c00ter?

I bet you try and act like mackey in real life LMAO
>>
>>84679636
>I bet you try and act like mackey in real life LMAO
More people should act like him IRL.
>>
>22 replies
>10 posters
>breaking bad mentioned 5 times
also its a very mediocre show. I'm a bit triggered threads like this convinced me to watch it. The filming style is shite
>>
>>84679077
>Reppin dat Spook-street my nig!
Lol
>>
>>84679659
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING FAGGOT!
you think you're mackey but you're actually dutch
fyi mackey is a shit character.
>>
>>84679594
>I imagine when they cast him they did it with the explicit intention of only giving him throwaway lines because the dude is a bottom 5 woat actor 2bh
He was a friend of the showrunner, he was just cast on the pilot because they needed an extra member. The real awful casting choice was Vic's wife, she was the showrunner's actual wife and really awful.
>>
>>84679688
>The filming style is shite
you think David Simon's filming style is shit too?
>>
>>84679688
>The filming style is shite
It's one of the best things about it, you fucking pleb. It's just raw and immediate instead of trying too hard. Much better than Breaking Bad's babby first aesthetic cinematography
>>
>It's a Julian murdered his wife IRL episode.
>>
>>84679971
Guess he wasn't gay.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.