[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will Hollywood collapse? I think before 2020.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 960[2].jpg (67KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960[2].jpg
67KB, 960x540px
When will Hollywood collapse? I think before 2020.
>>
File: old lady with gun.jpg (220KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
old lady with gun.jpg
220KB, 640x640px
>>84678265

Can't come soon enough to be honest.
>>
Not in our lifetime. They're too well connected to do that. They've got fingers in every pie and there will always be a market for them. Our die is cast
>>
>>84678265
collapse, one can't say.
But their far-left diversity pandering will blow hard into their face in a few years.
>>
>>84678359
But there is a change coming. Revenues have been down every year and with every summer more and more sequels come out to diminished returns. Something has to give.
>>
Depends on what you mean by Hollywood. The American filmmaking industry? It will probably never collapse. It's too ingrained in the American psyche at this point. Hollywood has proven itself to be incredibly resilient to changes and keeps adapting. Or do you mean Hollywood as we know it today? What with movie stars and blockbusters and franchises? I see that dying already
>>
>>84678265
video games will crash first and take hollywood with it. youtube and similar "content creators" will be all we have left for entertainment and that might be worse.
>>
>>84678544
Yes revenue is declining but this is far from the breaking point. Movies are making less money but they're absolutely still MAKING MONEY
>>
>>84678590
The American film industry is way too ingrained in everyone's psyche. No other country has anything even close.
>>
>>84678544
they will restructure their model in some way. Production cost and advertisement is WAY to expensive now-a-days.

Maybe they will try to crowdfund movies or want (higher) government subsidizes.

With the last point, they would even have an argument, because the soft power of Hollywood is very central for US-foreign relations and influence.
>>
>>84678793
This. Fuck you think Bollywood is gonna take over the world?
>>
>>84679151
>>84678793
>we're at the end of history
This meme needs to die.
>>
never while "white" people like yourself keep shuffling to the box office, telling yourselves that the latest Marvel flick is "not that bad" while you stuff your face with $40 popcorn and buttered soda and $60 no-singles day fines

you people make me fucking sick to my god damn stomach.
>>
>>84680678
what are you doing on this board then?

The only thing I see nowadays on /tv/ are "black people in movies" and capeshit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.