[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Californication a good show? I enjoyed the hell out of it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1s2ve0.jpg (105KB, 753x499px) Image search: [Google]
1s2ve0.jpg
105KB, 753x499px
Was Californication a good show? I enjoyed the hell out of it.
>>
>>84672899
There are plenty of US states where I can legally fuck a 16 year old.
>>
Only the first two seasons I would consider good, after that the Showtime curse takes over. Plus his daughter on the show looked like a fucking troll.
>>
1-4 and 7 are good. 5 is alright, 6 was dogshit
>>
It was a poor man's Mad Men
>>
>>84673050
Someone's being generous,
>>
>>84672972
I would say season three but yes I agree.
>>
>>84672935
Unless you live in one, it's still a crime. Crossing state lines is a crime.
>>
>>84672935
So why don't you?
>>
the first season was kind of funny but then it just went to shit. i don't really remember when i stopped watching it
>>
>>84672935
You can get charged with corrupting youth if the parents really hate you and tgey can proce the girl was of chaste character
>>
>>84673788
Speaking from experience?
>>
I enjoyed the first 3 seasons, season 4 was boring, seasons 5-6 were worse than boring, and finally 7 was worse than shit
>>
It began really good then became really really really bad and fuck them for that
>>
>>84672899
It should've ended when it was supposed to be, with a sad ending and none of that cheery bullshit
>>
>>84672899
only redeeming character of the later seasons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9HTnzvgY4A
>>
>>84673681
Ummm I used to. Kind of harder once you turn 30 and don't associate with younger people.
>>
If you enjoyed it then who gives a shit whether or not it's good or not.
>>
>>84675438
Yeah but I wanna know if my enjoyment was justified
>>
File: happyitturned.jpg (36KB, 723x484px) Image search: [Google]
happyitturned.jpg
36KB, 723x484px
>>84672972
Season four wrapped up what I would consider to be the show's story. The following seasons just seemed like the continuing adventures of Hank Moody, but that didn't make the show any less entertaining. I like how by the end of it, Hank was the most grounded character in the group.
>>
>>84674779
Season 4's finale was honestly a good point to end the show. However, the cast was really good and the soundtrack was phenomenal throughout. I got into a lot of music through Californication, most notably Warren Zevon.
>>
>>84672899
I enjoyed it.

I also like to pretend it's Mulder undercover to discover conspiracies in Hollywood.

How can one man keep fucking up so much.
>>
>>84675507
Just go dance around and be a puppet you shouldn't concern yourself with your own inner workings.
>>
>>84674796
he was barely in the show though. he was just in 6 episodes during the whole show.
>>
who /levon/ here?
>>
File: youneedtogoback.jpg (40KB, 929x490px) Image search: [Google]
youneedtogoback.jpg
40KB, 929x490px
>>84675507
If you didn't feel like you wasted your time watching it, then it was justified. Californication may not be poignant television, but the show had a lot of heart and better humor than most.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.