[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazis, I hate those guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

What did he mean by this?
>>
(((Indiana Jones)))
>>
he wanted a brown future
>>
Shoehorned in "fuck drumpf" pandering next question
>>
Everybody hates Nazis.
Explain to me why /pol/ has to constantly deny all the crimes the Nazis committed if they agree with them beyond "if i'd have an ss uniform i'd lose my virginity"
>>
He meant that he fell for the anti-Nazi propaganda of the 40s just like all of his contemporaries and didn't realize the Soviets were the real bad guys until the final film.
>>
File: Autistic Redpill.jpg (97KB, 624x552px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Redpill.jpg
97KB, 624x552px
>>84669018
>>
>>84669018
Explain to me why you don't stay on reddit
>>
>>84669018
Because the Holocaust genuinely didn't happen, and secondly is that it's a reactionary response to increasing leftism

The more important question is to ask is as to why the crimes of communists are ignored
>>
>>84669110
Communism is a Jewish invention and is immune to criticism.
>>
>>84668963
>>84669018
>Everybody hates Nazis.
This. They are the most anti-fun, boring control freaks like all authoritarians, be it commies, saudi religious police or sjws.
>>
>>84669361
Um EXCUSE me but President Trump says the saudis are our friends, fucking commie shill.
>>
>>84669034
Um, wait so the argument is that they didn't burn as many bodies as the registry says?
>>
File: yalta_conference-P.jpg (364KB, 1038x539px) Image search: [Google]
yalta_conference-P.jpg
364KB, 1038x539px
>>84669018
These guys committed more war crimes than the entire Axis together. Bur I guess it's cool because they didn't mess with a certain people.
>>
>>84669361
>They are the most anti-fun
Friendly reminder that the Puritans, the ones most people see as a people who fled to America for religious freedom, were so anti-fun that they literally banned Christmas.

Say what you want about the Nazis, at least they didn't actually ban goddamn Christmas.
>>
>>84670480
Yeah because nobody ever speaks ill of Stalin. Never.
>>
>>84668963
Harrison Ford is literally jewish.
>>
>>84670519
>these shitty assholes were also shitty assholes
don't really care brah, fuck puritans too
>>
>>84670536
>*Nobody ever speaks ill of Churchill and Roosevelt

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>84668963
Love Indy's Hate.
>>
>>84670574
In America, maybe.
>>
File: laughing jew.jpg (9KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
laughing jew.jpg
9KB, 193x262px
>>84668968
>>
>>84670574
It's pretty common knowledge that every country did fucked up shit in WW2 outside of dumb americlaps. Pretending it's some sort of redpill is as deluded as the videos explaining basic economics and the structure of debt as some mindblowing conspiracy like it was being covered up. Also how are Churchill and Roosevelt communists? Additionally, why is everyone so interested in Holocaust numbers when Nazi philosophy and previous actions still show a conception of other races as objectively beneath them and possessing less rights?
>>
>>84668963
It means he hates white people and their heritage.
>>
File: HhW9hNx.jpg (539KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HhW9hNx.jpg
539KB, 1600x1200px
>>84670652
>Nazis were le ebil genocidal monsters
>Nazi philosophy and previous actions still show a conception of other races as objectively beneath them and possessing less rights?

I suppose thats why they let other races join their elite forces.
>>
>>84670652
>outside of dumb americlaps
>OUTSIDE OF DUMB AMERICLAPS
jesus kike, at least pretend that you don't think we're all retarded
>>
File: Screenshot.png (537KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
537KB, 1024x600px
Girls love nazis
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (737KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
737KB, 1024x600px
Jews can say whatever but girls love nazis
>>
>>84669018
>Everybody hates them
But does anyone know why?
>>
>>84668977
did you just assume his gender you fucking shitlord?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.