[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there been a bigger fall frome grace?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: jon-stewart-the-late-show.jpg (400KB, 1183x787px) Image search: [Google]
jon-stewart-the-late-show.jpg
400KB, 1183x787px
THEN:
>become the single most famous and influential political comedian in America
>able to take down shows like Crossfire or humiliate Jim Cramer with a single devastating interview
>do more than arguably any other public figure to turn the American public against the Iraq war
>be so incredibly successful that you spawn an entire army of shows imitating your liberal commentary/comedy format
NOW:
>hand your show over to a nigger for diversity points who barely draws a fraction of the audience you did
>the shows you spawned are all noticeably far, far less funny than yours used to be, and all of them are far, far preachier
>every single one of your liberal comedy progeny devoted themselves completely to taking down Trump, and every one of them failed
>occasionally show up on Colbert's show and shout like a bitter homeless man at Americans for thinking they own their own country
>>
The Eternal Jew
>>
>>84668787
>take down
>deflect with paltry excuses like "but im a comediaaan!!11"
>spend entire career crying about shit and never offering solutions
>cucked plebs worship you for your laugh track rants
>>
He's like my retired grandpa who still shows up at his company every other day despite not working there for 15 years because he's bored out of his mind.
>>
>>84668787
He was always an obnoxious meme. The only difference is now there's a right-wing presence on the internet.

Also, you probably stopped being a retarded 13-year-old who thinks Jon Stewart was ever funny or intelligent.
>>
>Happy, successful, semi-retired
>Ha what a disgrace EL JUSTO!
But to answer your question, I think Bill O'Reilly's firing was worse than any of that shit. Dude got tossed to the wolves.
>>
Will someone just oven this kike already?
>>
>>84668849
The only reason there is a right-wing presence on the internet is specifically because of the legions of retarded 13 year olds.
>>
>Stewart
Who? Why are you attaching a picture of Jon Leibowitz?
>>
>>84668905
You mean like Donald Drumpf?
>>
>>84668903
or could it be that more people have internet access and use social media than did and had in 2008?
>>
>>84668903
umm, no sweetie, we runnin this bitch now x)
>>
>>84668903

the future isn't looking so left-wing now is it?
>>
File: 1499324586716.jpg (54KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
1499324586716.jpg
54KB, 772x198px
>>84668787
he did the same show for ages, and it was an intense schedule. so when he got old he chose, completely of his own volition, to retire. that could not be more normal or understandable. you're speaking as if he got cancelled
>>
>>84668787
>Only one of the negative things has jack shit to do with Stewart himself

Keep reaching.
>>
>>84668787
He popularized the use of (((snark))) for the left to avoid making counterarguments against anything right of center-left.
>>
>>84668787
>Fall from grace

Stop being such a drama queen.
>>
nicely written OP... incisive as hell... dare I say you EVISCERATED this man

well played and have a deserved bump
>>
>>84668903
The right wing presence is due to internet becoming available and cheaper in rural hillbilly areas where dumbasses live and vote Republican.
>>
>>84669767
the "right wing presence" is the result of multiple disparate sets of people rallying against modern political correctness

most people who you're probably encapsulating with that won't have anything in common except a respect for free speech and a derision of artificial diversity
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.