[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Mad Men could have actually ended well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: dbdd1.jpg (45KB, 681x459px) Image search: [Google]
dbdd1.jpg
45KB, 681x459px
http://archive.is/eIe4M

Why did they end it with him becoming a hippie in California instead of actually doing something interesting? The whole show was just a waste of time.
>>
>>84668568
well after you die or retire, what good are you anyway?
>>
The Coke ad heavily implies Don went back to advertising and made his magnum opus. How dumb are you?
>>
>>84668568
They actually look nothing alike you face blind autist. Not surprised you didn't understand the ending.
>>
There were so many fucking hints dropped that this was going to happen

Instead he just invents a jingle
>>
File: 1432450491461.png (295KB, 728x704px) Image search: [Google]
1432450491461.png
295KB, 728x704px
>>84668654
>actors always look exactly like the real-life people they're portraying
>>
>>84668625
wow what an interesting ending

he made an ad
>>
>>84668990
Yeah, probably should've dreamed up something involving a robot and a machine gun.
>>
>I want a subtle character drama with no action throughout the entire series to end with a plane robbery and daring escape

Honestly one of the most Reddit opinions I've seen.
>>
>>84668990
what is the fucking show about?
>>
File: 1487235609490.png (188KB, 480x482px) Image search: [Google]
1487235609490.png
188KB, 480x482px
>Pete didnt lose his chip and dipping mind and shoot up the office with his chekov's gun

Shit ending famalamalamlamamalmamlallman.
>>
>>84670461
that gun was for small birds why did everyone think he was going to kill people with it?
>>
>>84670559
I don't know either, but a 22 caliber gun can still kill people
>>
>>84669313
What about that time someone got their toes cut off by the lawnmower, that was action.

Speaking of, did whatshisface lose his eye off screen, i dont remember.
>>
>>84670638
Maybe if you club them to death and they dont try to fight back.

I dont see you lining up a point blank shot with a 22 rifle in an office in the 50s. Soon as they see the barrel some guy at his 5th scotch is gonna get brave and tackle you.
>>
>>84668625
>magum opus

The kodak ad from season 1 was his magnum opus, i get feels every time i hear his monologue about nostalgia.
>>
He splattered himself on the desert after the parachute failed, how's that a good ending?
>>
>>84670837
>desert
why do people talk about things they know nothing about?
>>
>>84670787
Nostalgia is a key theme in Don's creative genius. He uses the nostalgia angle in multiple ads for different clients.
He used nostalgia for the Heinz beans ad for example
>>
Wait so it would have ended with Don being that Cooper dude?
>>
>>84668568
He was probably ready to let everything go and become a hippy, then he comes up with a billion dollar idea for an ad and goes back to work
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.