[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"They will join you in the sun..."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Wonder woman showed us the truth in the old gods

Behold the age of heroes returns reborn in the form of the new gods
>>
File: (((Gal Gadot))).png (1MB, 595x875px) Image search: [Google]
(((Gal Gadot))).png
1MB, 595x875px
>>84666742
>>
>>84666742
Hahaha
>>
>>84666742
Has Superman appeared in the trailers, yet?
>>
>>84666742
>Joss Whedon doing reshoots

DROPPED
>>
>>84666742
>Wonder Woman front and center
>Superman hovering in the back, trying to get people to like him but nobody gives a shit.

Perfect depiction of the DCEU.
>>
>this superman can already solo half the MCU
>movie WW is seemingly more powerful and has god of war on her kill count

>aquaman already seemingly has a huge amp and will probably be mcu thor level strong if not slightly under it

>snyder flash will surely be OP as fuck and wanked to death

Remind me how you are supposed to have a believable threat for these guys without power levels just sky rocketing to DBZ scales?
>>
>>84667350
>if I don't care surely nobody else does

The mind of an autist
>>
>>84667350
Literally everyone was asking where or when they were going to show superman after the trailer dropped. Are you even trying?
>>
>>84667500
To be fair, I was interested whether they would reveal Superman because they would have kept that as a secret reveal. It's not like he's really a hero in these films as much a space alien nobody likes and brings doom and destruction to Earth. Also, MoS and BvS sucked ass.
>>
>>84667463
>>84667500
Sure, that's why MoS and BvS were smashing hits at the box office.
Not to mention everybody was talking about Batman and WW after BvS, and nobody gave two shits about the death of Superman.
The "everybody" that was asking for Superman in the trailers is the same "everybody" that claims for more diversity, or the "everybody" that wants a Carol Danvers movie.
You guys need to learn that online "everybody" doesn't translate to real life everybody.
>>
>>84667446
At least we get superhumans who do more than just punch people

Or a guy with a bow who runs towards his enemies and closes within 10ft before firing an arrow

Or a fucking WE WUZ nigger in a magical suit
>>
>>84667921
>MoS and BvS were smashing hits at the box office.
Not really. I wonder what Avengers, Captain America: Civil War, and Irony Man 3 were.
>>
>>84669290
I'm a total autist and even I could read that that was sarcasm.
>>
>>84669572
Well, I didn't read past the first line, so there's that.
>>
>>84667286
wtf I love Gal Gadot now
>>
>Justice League
Couldn't they have thought of a lamer name? Was it coined in 1910 or something?
>>
>>84667286
>#blacklivesmatter arab version
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>84671069
>Couldn't they have thought of a lamer name?
Yeah like "Avengers". Avenge what? They're terrorists going to kill people for revenge? Aren't superheroes supposed to PROTECT people?
>>
>>84667286
>WW killed muzzies
Why is DC so based?
>>
>>84666742
I'm more hype for this than anything since TDK.
>>
>>84667446
I wish they would depower everyone but Supes. It would be fun seeing a barely-superhuman justice league trying and failing to fill superman's super shoes after he dies.
>>
>>84673062
I think there's a good chance we see him wipe the floor with them.
>>
>>84672938
they already spoiled superman.... how is it going to be good?
>>
>>84667543
>>84667921
>all this text to say it's impossible for others to like what I don't

Fucking kek
>>
>>84673157
Spoiled how exactly moron? You knew he was in it from the start. The brainlets who can't keep up with simple shit is astonishing
>>
>>84671033
>>84672448
>>84672509
>>>/r/T_D
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.