[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Kevin smith?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

What happened to Kevin smith?
>>
He was gonna start creating actual kino
but then he got high
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw
>>
>>84664041
Legit just watched the entire thing
>>
>>84664041
this, pot ruined his career
>>
luck. he's a fucking loser/ my kike roommate from college loved him that's how i learned to know he was terrible
>>
>>84665035
Why did you feel the need to introduce antisemitism into this thread and how on Earth did you think it would be acceptable?
>>
>>84665074
Fag
>>
>>84665074
yeah because disagreeing with jewish taste is anti semitism
>>
>>84664117
>>84664041
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRcYsEjuvv4

Dude aint mellow at all.....at all.
>>
>>84663979
You know, I liked Red State a lot. It was funny, kinda dark and Michael Parks knocked it out of the park with his performance.
But after that, the fat fuck has done nothing but shit. Did pot really burn his brain out?
>>
>>84665104
Sometimes bitches need to be hit
>>
He became a director of CW episodes after the failure of Yoga Hosers.
>>
He got rich and just wanted to be fat, read comics and do whatever dumb shit he wanted without the pressure of Hollywood.
>>
>>84665340
I can respect doing your thing for about 10-15 years, making a pile of money, then getting the fuck out. I hate that everything expectation in any creative field is that you have to crank out material every year until you have Alzheimer's.
>>
>>84665418
What has he cranked out though over time? That is besides dogma or jay and silent bob and just coasting on that. He obviously wants the notoriety with making stuff which is why he participates or tries to stay relevant. Doesn't really look like he's trying to escape and all that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.