[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC TV: Flash = Superman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: TV_Flash.jpg (68KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
TV_Flash.jpg
68KB, 533x800px
Am I the only one who seems to think the DC shows are trying to make Flash into a copy of Superman the way it's trying to make Green Arrow into a copy of Batman?
>>
>>84663458
No, they're making every superhero just another badly written character in a CW teen drama.

Whoever keeps making these monkeys paw wishes needs to stop.
>>
Are these shoes as good as Buffy?
>>
>>84663458
You mean you've only noticed now? They can't use Batman and Superman for TV so they had to find characters who fit the profiles just a smidgen to make them into fill-ins for the characters.

They're doing the same with White Canary, making her basically into Wonder Woman without powers.
>>
>>84663578
Arrow's fourth season was basically worse than the most awful season of Buffy. Not even the fight scenes could make up for that shit.
>>
>>84663538
I think I'd take whether or not Flash and Killer Frost fuck any day.
>>
Pretty much, I mean they had to make Iris not be a journalist BECAUSE people saw what they were trying to make The Flash in the show into.

Look at Barry and Oliver's dynamic and compare to Clark and Bruce

>One is dark vigilante of the night
>One is bright happy protector of city less dark
>One has superpowers and the other doesn't.
>One is a brooding, dark, almost emotionless husk and the other is a bright, cheery go-getter
>One operates in a crime infested shithole of a city
>>
Anything that comes out on the CW is made for the lowest common denominator.
>>
>beta
>cuck
>nerd
>manlet

>the flash
????????????
>>
Read a fucking comic, you idiot.
>>
>>84663901
All the things they've turned Barry into in the show, hard to explain but he's beta as shit, nerd as fuck, cucked by Reverse Flash's great granddaddy, and the biggest Manlet out of any superhero on TV right now.
>>
Green Arrow has always been compared to Batman, this is nothing new.
>>
If they wanted Superman there's so many different alternate earth characters they could've slapped the Superman name on and put out there, same for Batman.
>>
>>84664001

>manlet

He's like 6ft2
>>
This is one of the best shows on TV. The overlydramatic acting and cliche writing make it an experience to laugh at. Comedy at it's finest.
>>
>>84663588
Superman is in Supergirl.
>>
>>84663458
You do know Superman appears in every other Supergirl episode, right?
>>
>>84666581
You know that was AFTER Flash and Arrow had multiple seasons, right? Of course you don't. You're a piece of shit who doesn't care about any of these characters you just hopped on for the feminism train.
>>
>>84666625
this is why reddit is better
>>
File: DIY.jpg (172KB, 608x1070px) Image search: [Google]
DIY.jpg
172KB, 608x1070px
Green Arrow is heavily based on edgelord Batman acting. I wish they made him a bit more of a shittalker, but it's alright. Flash is nothing like Superman and you should probably kill yourself for making such a reach.
>>
>>84664054
Green Arrow is in the show is literally just batman. The removed every defining characteristic that separates him from batman.
>>
>>84663458
>Am I the only one who seems to think the DC shows are trying to make Flash into a copy of Superman
Yes. He doesn't physically resemble the comic book version, but that's really the biggest difference.
>>
>>84666760
He murders. His primary weapon is projectile based and he doesn't only go out at night.
>>
>>84666909
Batman killed in his first few issues and his main weapon is batarangs.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.