[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Mr. Morden do anything wrong, /tv/? He always kept his deals,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: Babylon_5_2-02_08[1].jpg (178KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Babylon_5_2-02_08[1].jpg
178KB, 1024x576px
Did Mr. Morden do anything wrong, /tv/? He always kept his deals, he represented his employers with integrity, and he helped put the arrogant, cryptic Ambassador Kosh in his place.
>>
He literally did nothing wrong

on that note, though, kosh was pretty based. why was kosh #2 such a dick?
>>
File: Kosh.jpg (84KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kosh.jpg
84KB, 854x480px
>>84659899
Kosh actually cared somewhat about the others. While Ulkesh and the other Vorlon just wanted to prove they were right.
>>
File: b5.webm (3MB, 700x412px) Image search: [Google]
b5.webm
3MB, 700x412px
>>84659899
because b5 is a dumb ripoff of lord of the rings and kosh#2 is gandalf the white who was no longer humble but forceful and direct. anyone who likes b5 is and idiot, read a book some time.
>>
File: Vorlon_Ships[1].jpg (322KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vorlon_Ships[1].jpg
322KB, 1920x1080px
>>84660006
I think the idea was that the Vorlons saw their "war" with the Shadows as an amusing game, maneuvering the younger races around in various configurations like a user would fool around with characters in a game.

But once it actually killed one of them, they became enraged and threw a tantrum. It was part of the theme of the older races having technological advantages but still some degree of emotional immaturity and impulsiveness.

It is implied that Vorlons and Shadows are among the younger of the "old" races, which is why they still hadn't left the galaxy at that point in time. Their developmental evolution on a universal scale was like that of a teenager apprehensive about leaving home.
>>
>>84660184
Oh God. I remember that monstrosity. I was a kid so the buildup had me hyped. It may have been my first real disappointment in television or film. Also, that scene was cringe as fuck. Someone actually thought that was a good idea. In theory it's not bad, but applied it was awful as cancer.
>>
>>84660259
Much of what this anon says is true. I wouldn't go so far as to say the Vorlons or the Shadows see it as a game although they do understand there will be more contests to come. I think they take it very seriously but have more respect for each other than they have for any of the younger races. I think the Vorlons thought the Shadows went too far in killing Kosh and the Shadows thought that Sheridan, the younger races, and the Vorlons by extension went too far in nuking their capital city when the White Star carrying the Narn bombs was guided in by Sheridan. That's when it really escalated.
>>
File: vlcsnap-3677895[1].png (609KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-3677895[1].png
609KB, 853x480px
Why didn't Lennier want to talk to him during the Brakiri day of the dead? Seemed rude.
>>
>>84661196
He's the cuck of the series.
>>
File: spaceelf.jpg (120KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
spaceelf.jpg
120KB, 1024x576px
>>84661207
He is the one who cucks.
>>
>>84661288
>"Sexual prowess and rebellion..."
>>
>>84660259
Shadows are considerably older.

>billions of years

They're immature though, as are the Vorlons. They kept virtue signaling and was mostly ignored by all the old ones until the Vorlons came along.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
>>84661207
>Lennier has to stand behind a curtain along with a bunch of other guests as Sheridan and his woman discover each other's "pleasure centers"

They played it for a laugh in that episode, but that was probably what radicalized him.
>>
>>84662029
He listened as Delenn learned about her new human female ejaculation and shot that green goo all over Sheridan's face.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.