[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Anakin transition made any sense?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Anakin.jpg (51KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Anakin.jpg
51KB, 800x500px
So in the prequel movies only, did Anakin transition to the dark side made any sense?

Like the ones that just doesn't make any sense was that Palpitine telling Anakin that Dooku must be killed since he's dangerous and doing it, then when Windu did the same argument, Anakin defended Palpitine. Like I can get when the real reason was to help his wife, but then going kill children and rest just made no sense.
>>
Yeah, killing Windu made sense. He was in between a rock and a hard place, and made a snap decision. He showed genuine regret. But the whole temple slaughter was too much.
>>
>>84659688
Yeah, Anakin's always had deep anger issues, even as a kid.
>Shit talking Sebulba while hate glaring at him
>Staring daggers at Yoda when he says he can't be trained
>His obsession with Padme in I & II
>Slaughtering the sand people in revenge
>His rough treatment of criminals in both the movies and TCW tv show
>Choosing Sheev over Mace, letting his fear dictate his decisions
The Jedi Purge was just Anakin being resigned to his fate. He betrayed his friends, his mentors, and his order. He had no where else to go but down.
>>
>>84659688
>did made
wtf
>>
>>84660104
>He had no where else to go but down

From your point of view...
>>
Is it me or the general quality of written English on 4chan has fallen lately and instead of pointing it out, users are getting used to it and don't care anymore?
>>
File: watto.png (7KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
watto.png
7KB, 501x585px
>>84659688
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tav3bI4M6I

>Wow, could those arrogant, stuck-up snobs be more asinine? Talk about insulting. The first person in Jedi History to be on the Council but be DENIED the rank of master!? That's a major insult, as is the fact they have always treated him with disdain, disgust, and mistrust. Not to mention the fact that he not only trained a padawan into knighthood but he defeated a Sith Lord. Either one of them should have gained a promotion. Those are both unprecedented in Jedi history, as is the fact that he didn't even get a vote!! What's more, they ignore everything he said! He was there just for show. He was the Peanut Gallery basically.
>>
>>84660238
People post from their phones or dont give a shit, I used to care but there is no point really, If I can understand what you are saying I dont give a fuck how you spell, maybe you are on the bus or writting one handed while fappin.
>>
>>84660168
>From your point of view...
If only he listened to Old Obi-Wan's lectures.
>>
>>84660133
The moron even used it twice so he can't claim it was a typo.
>>
>>84660238
>>84660287
Its gotten to the point where I can tell the age of a poster by their syntax/vocabulary.

Phone thing is legit though.
>>
>>84659688
she was cuter after she transitioned that's for sure
>>
>>84661834
Ehh, a little bit.
>>
>>84659688
What was his problem with sand though?
>>
But why did he have to kill the younglings?
>>
>>84662014
"It's coarse, rough, and irritating and it gets everywhere"
Best scene from the prequels really.
>>
>lol Sith are cool Jedi are dumb
>really?
>yeah
>OHSHIT *kills Windu*
>lel now you're evil
>fuck you're right
>*slaughters children*
>>
>>84660267
i mean he's a total douche i can see why

the jedi werent aware that there were multiple siths at this point right? they would have no reason to think he'd be converted to the dark side, let alone by someone so close
>>
>>84659688
He was scared, so he wanted more power to not only save Padme but also the whole galaxy.
All he wanted was a facist government with him leading it whether he got it through the jedi or the sith.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.