[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched this. Thought it was mediocre. Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: it-comes-at-night-poster.jpg (281KB, 1280x1897px) Image search: [Google]
it-comes-at-night-poster.jpg
281KB, 1280x1897px
Just watched this. Thought it was mediocre. Discuss.
>>
>>84659623
It didn't look very interesting to me. But the director's first movie Krisha was pretty good. Might check it out when it gets online
>>
some people on here said it was good so i'm gonna go with their opinion
>>
Just read your post OP. Thought it was mediocre. Discuss.
>>
Is this another pro nigger anti whitey movie? Im seeing a pattern with these guys.
>>
why the hell would you want to have a discussion on something you neither liked nor disliked?
>>
>>84660629
I'm interested in what other people thought. Personally, I thought it had a good atmosphere that was ultimately wasted on a weak and derivative script.
The claustrophobia and paranaoia inside the house reminded me of The VVitch, but not that expertly handled.
>>
>>84659623
it was a good paranoia movie. it was a terrible horror movie.

marketing jews strike again!
>>
>>84659623
I thought it was great. Near the end I got that uncomfortable feeling in my stomach due to all the building tension. I also felt like every character's actions were understandable.

>>84660132
Not at all.
>>
>>84662920
Why did he force the other dad to take off his gas mask?

Like sure you're robbing these people but since you didn't plan to kill them getting him infected was needlessly cruel.
>>
>>84662975
The dad came to his room wearing a gas mask and holding a gun. That's pretty intimidating. In that situation you would want him to take off his mask too, just to make things less tense.

I don't think he was trying to get him infected.
>>
>>84659623
So I'm guessing a dog dies at some point in this?
>>
>>84663904
>So I'm guessing a dog dies at some point in this?

Yes
>>
I really liked it - one of my favorites of the year. It's a shame the marketing was misleading, but it makes a really great companion piece to The Road.

Also, holy shit, Elvis's granddaughter can act. Her scream was chilling.
>>
>>84659623
I ended up being a pretty devent movie but it wasn't at all a horror flick.
>>
>>84659623
It was an engaging psychological thriller with a few standout moments. Like a lot of people have stated on the board, they went a bit overboard with the ambiguity, it really seemed like an unfinished script at times.
>>
Was it a Ebola terrorist outbreak?
>>
>>84662975

The other dad wearing a gas mask is like him saying "I bet you are infected and are going to die". This is why he was forced to take the mask off, he didn't want to believe that their son or their family was sick.

The movie was great, but marketing is what threw people off. Had it been marketed better, I'm sure more people would have liked it.
>>
>>84664913

It looked like a new 28 Days Later now that zombie movies are slow and moribund again.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.