[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

here lies /tv/ too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_nri15dizfn1r9q21wo1_500.gif (887KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nri15dizfn1r9q21wo1_500.gif
887KB, 500x335px
here lies /tv/ too
>>
>>84658242
haha imagine bring a virgin in this day and age when literally everyone has apps to have sex with random strangers and no one is exclusive to each other haha
>>
>>84658296
t. virgin
>>
>>84658323
I had multiple sex partners :)
>>
>>84658343
I've had over 30 sexual partners what now
>>
>>84658343
normie. pls go.
>>
File: why not this image.jpg (117KB, 1299x1500px) Image search: [Google]
why not this image.jpg
117KB, 1299x1500px
How much of a meme is the virgin shit?

I'm an oldfag and fit the standard 4chan stereotypes by most accounts (socially awkward and NEET for one) and I've had with 5 women in the decade since I turned 18. I fit the normie mold in no way but is that normie behavior?
>>
>>84658370
Now we get fat and ride out the rest of our days watching CW capeshit.
>>
>>84658296
My imagination has developed to the point where I can have sex thousands of times a day with the most beautiful women in the world. I'm in fact the
man furthest from virginity.

You think about that.
>>
>>84658404
>tfw to intelligent to lose virginity
>>
I had sex twice last week
>>
>>84658383
it's not a meme at all. most people here are virgins not because they're ugly, but it's because they're socially awkward and never find themselves in the position where they're able to fuck a girl, and even if they were in that position, they wouldn't know how to seduce a girl into bed. so yeah you're normie as fuck, because you have the skills to have basic human interaction and can seduce women. thats normie as fuck dude, get a clue about yourself and your memes
>>
>>84658563
t. 4chan meme expert
>>
File: IMG_0950.jpg (38KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0950.jpg
38KB, 182x268px
The whole virgin thing is just a meme right? People don't actually drag themselves through life like this right?
>>
WE'RE NEVER GONNA SCORE
>>
It's not life changing like virgins seems to think, but it feels a fuck-ton better than fapping.
>>
If I get dubs everyone in this thread gets laid this week.

There, fuck you OP!
>>
>>
>>84659505
not even quads would fix our autism
>>
>>84659588
>88
:|
>>
>>84658296
How do I tell if a random hookup has an STD or not?

I would do a hooker or a random fuck but I'm worried about catching an STD.
I know asking wont work since 1. They'll get offended 2. They'd lie if they did, so I'm scared to fuck.
>>
Don't just fuck to fuck. I hooked up with someone recently just do it for my first time and I struggled to keep it up and I was too nervous to actually get fully into it. Make sure you actually care about the person before doing it if you care about having a "special" first time.
>>
>>84658242
But I've gotten pussy and it's just a tad bit overrated. I've also noticed that virgins project a lot of thier sexual insecurities onto others. You wouldn't happen to be a virgin, would you op?
>>
>>
File: XLFzkPf[1].jpg (981KB, 878x1530px) Image search: [Google]
XLFzkPf[1].jpg
981KB, 878x1530px
Except /tv/ did score.
>>
>>84659651
You don't.
That's half the fun!
You might come home clean!
Or you just might contract AIDS!
That's whole point of sex!
>>
File: torres.jpg (988KB, 2592x1728px) Image search: [Google]
torres.jpg
988KB, 2592x1728px
>>84658242
torres too
>>
>>84659651
I struggle with this dilemma every time I have sex with a rando. Luckily it hasn't happened yet after several hundo. (Knock on wood)
>>
>>84659651
Get tested, show your proof of being clean, and don't fuck anyone who can't show test results in the last month or two.
>>
>>84659651
use the scratch and sniff method

>scratch cotter
>sniff
>if smells disease NO GO
>if smells nice GO
>>
>>84661839
So you're getting tested for STDs every fucking month? Also it's just a piece of paper, anyone who owns a printer could fake it.
>>
>>84660657
You were nervous because it was the first time with a stranger or the first time having sex ever?
>>
>>84659651
Don't go down on randos, and wear a rubber. It's about all you can do if you value casual sex.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.