[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OI M8 I'LL POLISH YOUR KNOB WIV ME SHITBOX FOR 5 POUND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Emma-Watson.jpg (114KB, 400x524px) Image search: [Google]
Emma-Watson.jpg
114KB, 400x524px
OI M8 I'LL POLISH YOUR KNOB WIV ME SHITBOX FOR 5 POUND
>>
A thread died for this. Saged.
>>
i'm sure you would OP
>>
>>84657029
God she's a beautiful woman.
>>
>>84657122
Don't worry m8 this was a test to see if I was still range banned. I'll be making a lot of """fun""" new threads for you to post in.
>>
File: tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
>mfw the circle was actually good
>>
File: 1463678774856.jpg (688KB, 1792x2324px) Image search: [Google]
1463678774856.jpg
688KB, 1792x2324px
>>84657201
All British ladies are lovely beyond measure.
>>
>>84657283
I watched it for my waifu but it was pretty bad.
Other characters might as well have not existed since literally no one got a full arc. The message was hamfisted and the direction did little to soften the blow.
>>
>>84657276
there's literally a ban test page
www.4chan.org/banned
you're just a clueless piece of shit
>>
>>84657414
>range banned from creating /tv/ threads specifically
>guess why
>you'll be seeing a lot of them soon
It's good to be back
>>
File: consider.png (466KB, 825x523px) Image search: [Google]
consider.png
466KB, 825x523px
>>84657467
>>
>>84657384
It wasn't bad though do you even watch movies? Legit better than most things I've seen this year alone. Its actually criminally underrated everyone hating it are jew techcucks
>>
>>84658144
Nah homie, it skirts around the main character's conflict. She's basically told what to feel by her supporting cast, then settles on a cumulation of the two different ideals but we're not explained to how it's applicable to the Circle.
She sees the benefits she sees the harms, and we're just supposed to believe that this blank slate of a character will master filtering out the latter.

There's no thematic line drawn throughout the film, it just changes focus like a child. Karen Gillians arc is kind of useless in that way in that it's just straight up about corporatism. Doesn't even really relate back to Emma, since at first it seems like they're setting her up to take her place but then it doesn't at all. She's just someone who had a bad experience mostly off screen.

It was a mess.
>>
>>84658815
I see you talking about the plot and I'm sorry but that's not an argument. It has mofe to say than many films getting (((((((((praised)))))))))). Film was obviously cut but I found it actually interesting and legit in its portrayal. Think about all the cognitive dissonance going on today its no wonder people didn't like a film that held up a mirror. Everyone is a cuck to technology and glued to their phones and twitter.
>>
>>84658951
Can't tell if you're trolling or just genuinely a memeing philistine, but just in case let me say that just because something is pertinent doesn't make it profound.

Relevancy isn't what makes good art good.
>>
>>84659065
I unironically think its pretty good. Its not as good as the bling ring was but its definitely solid.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.