[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a jeez episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: lester.jpg (83KB, 1431x779px) Image search: [Google]
lester.jpg
83KB, 1431x779px
>it's a jeez episode
>>
>>84654552
did the widow yell "oh jeez" as Lester railed her?
>>
File: vm.png (663KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
vm.png
663KB, 1280x640px
>>84654686
did you believe it happened? That's all that matters. Perception is everything. A man can murder someone, and yet, if evidence is not collected, if confessions are not made, if a verdict of innocent is entered in a court of law, then its non-occurrence becomes as the rocks and rivers. And to argue that it happened is to argue with reality itself.
>>
>>84655064
Lester was smarter than Emmit but Malvo was more ruthless and vengeful than Varga. Prove me wrong.
>protip: you can't
>>
>>84655393
well mike milligan was more black than anybody else
>>
>>84655437
Fair enough
>>
>>84655437
can't argue with that logic
>>
Lester have you been a bad boy?
>>
S1>S3>S2
The finale for season 3 was underwheming and anticlimactic but I find myself revisiting it mentally all the time. The season 2 finale was jumping the shark.
>>
film>1>2>3
>>
File: hwndu.png (821KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hwndu.png
821KB, 1280x720px
>>84655521
Was Malvo the Devil?
>>
>>84655593
It certainly felt like it and I thought he very well might have been until he died. But that look of pure hatred on his face when he died was chilling.Great villain.
>>
File: le storyteller man.jpg (20KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
le storyteller man.jpg
20KB, 600x337px
*smirks*

Mistah Stussy, do you how a cheetah hunts? Once a cheetah spots its prey, it stalks the prey. Tall grass is essential here. Fortunately for the cheetah, the places where its favourite prey gathers to drink are typically surrounded by tall grass. Using the tall grass for cover and its spots as camouflage, it silently approaches its prey, treading softly and slowly to avoid detection. Although the cheetah is the fastest land animal in the world, it is not capable of prolonged chases, so it needs to position itself as close to its prey as possible before it decides to make an ambush. So the question is Mistah Stussy, are you the prey, or are you the grass? Surmise.
>>
>>84655788
In the end, was he a powerful guy or was he full of shit?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.