[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did nobody bring up how the obnoxious amount of evidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: oj.jpg (32KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
oj.jpg
32KB, 780x440px
Why did nobody bring up how the obnoxious amount of evidence is pretty suspicious?
>>
>>84651240
But he plays football, anon.
>>
>>84651240
hes gonna be getting out of jail soon
>>
I thought they did by suggesting Fuhrman planted evidence
>>
>>84651240
Because in the years since, OJ's admitted to doing it. The fact of the matter is that even at the time, everyone knew he was guilty. The trial wasn't about whether he killed his ex-wife and her boyfriend, it was about Cochran trying to cause another LA riot if he was convicted.
>>
>>84651762
Well black people did legitimately think he was framed and the prosecution was too stupid to realize black people are that paranoid and distrustful of the police. Only recently have a majority of black people started to believe is guilt
>>
This was a great show, I loved the scene where Cochran leans in and says
>I want to win
>>
>>84651762
Does the show go into that?

>>84652127
Why the fuck did the prosecution care about public opinion?
>>
>>84652127
the defense should have never been allowed to play the furman nigger tape, once they had that on the record it was basically game over
>>
>>84652127
why wasnt the glove inside out?
>>
>>84652127
The fake failing news and the liberal biased judge are trying their best to distract from the fact that I won the NFL rushing title 4 times! #fakenews
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.