[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw this movie and I liked her. Kirsten Dunst can go to hell!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: DF-11029-750x375.jpg (51KB, 750x375px) Image search: [Google]
DF-11029-750x375.jpg
51KB, 750x375px
Just saw this movie and I liked her.
Kirsten Dunst can go to hell!
>>
Cuba Gooding Jr is looking great. I guess it's true that black don't crack.
>>
except she's not actually mary jane just MJ
I liked Liz better though desu
>>
>>84650634
Post feet.
>>
she looks like a bob's burgers character
>>
looks like will smith's kid desu

the son
>>
>>84650634
Sounds to me like they went to decent lengths to avoid her being in any way like mary jane. They also never really treat her like a love interest, right:?

I think calling her 'mj' was more of a reference to how people THOUGHT she was mary jane.
>>
>>84651586
I did get the vibe that she was crushing on Peter, but judging by her demeanour she may as well be a lesbian, I wouldn't mind it desu
>>
>>84650634
>t. Shontrell Jonesby
>>
File: CWE-F_xUEAAkDF1.png (51KB, 599x338px) Image search: [Google]
CWE-F_xUEAAkDF1.png
51KB, 599x338px
>>84650845
>>84651586
They call her MJ?
What does MJ stand for?
>>
>>84651586
>I think calling her 'mj' was more of a reference to how people THOUGHT she was mary jane.
The state of marvelcucks jesus h christ
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>84650634
>long neck
>bowling ball head
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>84651721
nah, throughout the movie she's referred to as Michelle, at the end she just says her friends call her MJ
>>
>>84650845
>except she's not actually mary jane just MJ
If you're going to be cucked, this is the correct way to do it. Remember, they could've just cast a nigger as Mary Jane like The Flash did.
>>
zendaya is literally perfect yall haters need to stop
>>
>>84651784
but her name is Michelle anon, she's literally a different character
>>
File: IMG_2528.jpg (52KB, 838x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2528.jpg
52KB, 838x467px
>>84651799
>>
>>84651822
That's what I'm saying. They BLACKED their cast the correct way by adding a potential love interest who is a new character that's a nod to the old character instead of just switching the race of an established character.
>>
>>84651923
Yeah, I suppose, equality of outcome and all that shit, but it doesn't feel forced at all since the characters are well written and acted. I even liked the new take on Flash, who's just an obnoxious rich kid rather than a regular chad
>>
>>84651799
>zendaya is literally perfect yall haters need to stop
KYS
>>
>>84651863
Looks like a man
>>
>>84651863
used to have her own dick
>>
>>84650706
Ha!
I can't not unsee now.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.