[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which character was the Spock/Data of DS9?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 2017-07-05_20-22-10.png (2MB, 1037x773px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-05_20-22-10.png
2MB, 1037x773px
Which character was the Spock/Data of DS9?
>>
>brainlet
>>
The closest one is probably Odo.
Not human, has to learn things about humanity, has special abilities.
>>
File: 1499212563616.png (146KB, 493x472px) Image search: [Google]
1499212563616.png
146KB, 493x472px
Odo.
>>
>>84647221
that hologram doctor robat or whatever dunno not a star trek expert like you are faggot
>>
That depends on how you define it. If you want knowledgeable with infodumps, it's Dax. If you want inhuman learning about humans, it's Odo. If you want awkward as fuck trying to be a real person but bad at it while being super ultra smart, it's Bashir.
>>
>>84647221
>Which one is the most autistic?
Odo.
>>
>>84647221
Odo
>>
>>84647317
>Not human
True

>has special abilities
Very true

>has to learn things about humanity
>>84647869
>inhuman learning about humans
Does/was he though? He always seemed to know what humanoids were thinking, feeling and planning before they did.
>>
File: 1471466454469.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471466454469.webm
3MB, 720x480px
Can you even count to four, /trek/? Much less three more.
>>
The Doctor > Data > Spock > Odo

Fight me.
>>
File: chakkkkk.jpg (58KB, 692x530px) Image search: [Google]
chakkkkk.jpg
58KB, 692x530px
>>84647221
>when it first aired he didnt get a free newsletter thing in the mail from fox kids comparing the various characters from each series side by side explaining.

troubling.
>>
>>84647317
Don't forget that he was stiff and emotionally detached.
>>
>>84649544
I don't want to fight you, you're right

I liked Odo but he's awkward in comparison to those characters. He's best as a straight man to Quark
>>
>>84649544
>>84649885
Odo is the only one that felt like an alien though

>Data is a robut that wants to be human
>Spock is a logical human who doesn't like being called human
>The Doctor is a replica of a real human

Odo's motivations and feelings are pretty hard to grasp, and even the glimmers you get are pretty strange to us, except for the right-wing belief in a lawful and ordered society.
>>
Xenomorphs vs. Changelings: who would win?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.