[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they just fly the eagles to Mordor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1414606841145.png (325KB, 560x559px) Image search: [Google]
1414606841145.png
325KB, 560x559px
Why didn't they just fly the eagles to Mordor?
>>
An entity had to be there to summon it
There's plenty of better actual plot holes to point out faggot try harder
>>
>>84646240
Why didn't Sauron just collapse the entrance to Mt. Doom? Or at the very least leave a few orcs to guard the place?
>>
>>84646151
>Sauron sees eagles flying in from miles away
>Sauron sends nazgul mounted on fell beasts
>Sauron secures Mount Doom while the eagles are still flying in without having to keep his whole army there for fuck knows how long

Pick one. Or both. Doesn't matter, eagles would have failed.
>>
How does orc even know what menus is
>>
>>84646151
>fly the eagles to Mordor
so you want other eagles to fly the eagles on their backs?
>>
File: Grandalf.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Grandalf.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
Gandalf was died, No one else could speak to butterflies and order an eagle taxi.
>>
>>84646151
You people really are boring.
>>
>>84646898
why would you call yourself boring anon
>>
>>84646937
The word 'you' by definition does not include me.
>>
>>84646804
> speak to butterflies
this has potential
>>
How did the last group of fighters that were surrounded in front of Mt. Doom get out after the ground collapsed around them, sending all the orcs and shit into the ground?
They would have just been stranded on the land island for a long time until someone could build a bridge.
>>
File: mcuBE.jpg (167KB, 1914x787px) Image search: [Google]
mcuBE.jpg
167KB, 1914x787px
>>84647470
You mean battle of the black gate?

I dunno, it did show all the land around them collapse.
>>
>>84647540
No, only the bit in front and to the sides of them collapses.
>>
File: Lead.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Lead.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
Why didn't they cast the ring into a lump of lead so no one would notice it and the fellowship wouldn't be as tempted to wear it?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.