[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supa Powa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

What did he mean by this?
>>
>Kill him off in the same movie he appears in
Lazy
>>
>>84646984

Yeah they still had a lot they could ruin!
>>
File: doge.jpg (116KB, 1070x1070px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
116KB, 1070x1070px
Let's get Oscar Isaac, celebrated up-and-coming actor, and do absolutely nothing of interest with him for our movie, guys.
>>
>>84647133
Why even choose a manlet for the role? Oh wait that's the Poo dameron guy, nerds will love it
>>
DOFP was better than Logan.
>>
>let's drop all the political and cultural issues that were the center of every X-men film

>let's add a one-dimension overpowered villain with no interesting motivation or backstory that gets killed by a deus ex machina
>>
>>84647437
>>let's drop all the political and cultural issues that were the center of every X-men film

Sounds like you didn't watch the movie
>>
DOFP instead of sentinels should have been apocalypse and his minions.
Building the sentinels should have been a defense against apocalypse.
>>
>>84647437
When he destroyed all the nukes of the world, I thought the movie was taking an interesting turn. A villain like this who doesn't do any wrong? That was promising, I wondered what were his motivations. Then the guy goes on a genocidal mass destruction nonsense. Why did he even destroy the nukes in space instead of crashing them on every city like we all expected.
STUPID
>>
>>84647567
haha yea and they just cut the scene back to normal.
I figured the gravity was pulling down the nukes but it never did.
Like they forgot to pay the CGI guys to animate them exploding in space.
>>
File: xmencast.jpg (448KB, 725x407px) Image search: [Google]
xmencast.jpg
448KB, 725x407px
>>84647276

fist bumps

they had some nice cuties too
>>
>>84649002
Sophie Turner is superb, I love red heads
>>
>schlock clown
>>
>>84649502
she is a blonde
>>
File: 1474829999755.jpg (674KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1474829999755.jpg
674KB, 1280x1920px
>>84649502

i love her even more now that shes into fitness and muscle gain
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.